• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150903 - Linda Godfrey - Weird Things - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 03, 2015, 09:45:40 PM

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 03, 2015, 11:29:42 PM
Why do most big foot sitings smell of sulpher?  Why can't they smell like drakkar?
😁 excellent questions.

zeebo

Quote from: coaster on September 03, 2015, 11:27:33 PM
Btw, goons. Can we get a shoutout to Redacted for the show? Just shot her a message. Always  cheersing Art, but we forget the behind the scenes. ...

True, sometimes we just take it for granted that Redacted rocks.  Keep rockin, Red.   8)

Nice to know I'm paying for drug rehab for ACA beneficiary's while I get denied the drugs I need after decades of paying into the system and living healthy while not using addictive drugs.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 03, 2015, 11:29:42 PM
Why do most big foot sitings smell of sulpher?  Why can't they smell like drakkar?

THE FIRES OF HELL

Dr_Blue

Quote from: ShayP on September 03, 2015, 11:31:15 PM
Okay.  Seriously.  i took a drink and read that....thanks.  ;D ;D ;D
My connections too slow to use spell checker.

zeebo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 03, 2015, 11:31:42 PM
What bothers me ShayP is that it appears to be anatomically correct and yet not a real dog. Someone went through some real trouble to make that .gif, but why?

What's freaking me out is that "Wax on, Wax off" thing he's doin' with his paws.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: zeebo on September 03, 2015, 11:34:02 PM
What's freaking me out is that "Wax on, Wax off" thing he's doin' with his paws.
Ya, the "paw wipe" Primitive memories?

phrodo

Quote from: robbieintokyo on September 03, 2015, 11:25:15 PM
Anyone know what the name of this song is? I usually catch all of Art's bumper tunes, but can't place this.

Is that - "Don't Go Breakin My Heart" - Elton John and Kiki Dee - that you are asking about?

AppealPlay

I like that bigfoot is neighborly enough to wave at us.  Hi there, fella!

WanagoBleu

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 03, 2015, 11:29:43 PM
Funny enough, you'd be fine. You'd just avoid Point Pleasant, WV and bridges.
well, that's good to know. 😁. But I'm pretty sure he's got some cousins living in Joshua Tree.

coaster

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 11:30:56 PM
I more or less agree with the exception of nuisance or invasive species.  I don't know anyone that eats Asian carp, for example, but the more we kill the better for our waters.

Also, some meat just isn't palatable but because we don't let nature take its course any longer it's up to hunters, trappers, and fisherman to help manage the populations (this is the prinicple of conservation).  Even if you just throw the carcass back in the woods the raccoons will eat it and it won't be wasted.
We fished for grass carp one day with all intentions of eating it. Bbq at the lake. When they say its a big goldfish, they mean it. Just garbage. I have been a supporter and paid my dues to be a lifelong fisher and hunter here. I support conservation, and am on the game and parks board here in Nebraska. Our laws are the screwiest in the lower 48.

ManiacMatt

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 03, 2015, 11:33:10 PM
Nice to know I'm paying for drug rehab for ACA beneficiary's while I get denied the drugs I need after decades of paying into the system and living healthy while not using addictive drugs.

Yes, that gives me the warm fuzzies too.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: zeebo on September 03, 2015, 11:34:02 PM

I don't know what the hell the guest is talking about tonight. First I got verklempt about Marcum, then  that dog .gif, and now Hoagland's thread exploded.

zeebo

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 03, 2015, 11:35:06 PM
Ya, the "paw wipe" Primitive memories?

haha yes, they're just not supposed to work that way.  :-\ ;D

zeebo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 03, 2015, 11:37:17 PM
I don't know what the hell the guest is talking about tonight. First I got verklempt about Marcum, then  that dog .gif, and now Hoagland's thread exploded.

It's nites like this that it's good to be a Time Traveler for the archive.  Wish a promo could be designed around this example.

AppealPlay

The NSA?  I DEFINITELY APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK OF THE FOLKS AT THE NSA

Dr_Blue

On an unrelated topic: I wonder what Ed Dames net worth is? What has he raked in with remote viewing?

WanagoBleu

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 03, 2015, 11:37:17 PM
too many Braaaps in a 24hour period?

AppealPlay

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 03, 2015, 11:39:27 PM
On an unrelated topic: I wonder what Ed Dames net worth is? What has he raked in with remote viewing?

How much does a Ukrainian bride cost?

Zenman

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 11:36:01 PM
I like that bigfoot is neighborly enough to wave at us.  Hi there, fella!

I always thought he was flipping us off. I like the waving idea better tho.

AppealPlay

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 03, 2015, 11:40:12 PM
too many Braaaps in a 24hour period?

I think it was some sort of issue with the video clips someone tried to post.  It didn't go well.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 03, 2015, 11:39:27 PM

isnt he hiding out in the Ukraine? lol

Dr_Blue

AppealPlay

Did anyone else send the link to Art?  If not, I take credit by default.