• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150821 - Open Lines - Pact with the Devil - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 21, 2015, 08:45:02 PM

Chine

Hey, everyone! Hope you're all having a great evening/morning.  :)

Juan Cena

Quote from: trostol on August 21, 2015, 10:03:32 PM
if i am not mistaken..the Korean War never really ended

It didn't.

I'm not too concerned about North Korea.

Skunk Ape

We're here to talk about Daves appearances in the Ancient Aliens marathon tonight, right gang?

sydtron

That N. KOREAN pussy wont do shit. You watch.  Just in case. ART shoumd xtend his show to 4 hours to cover the event.  8)

Chine

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 21, 2015, 09:57:52 PM
Oh the irony.  This is a movie I'm watching prior to Art's show tonight.
"The Devil's Violinist."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTEb3RsN4jw

If you have Netflix Stream, here is the link.  You can watch it AFTER Art Bell.  ;)
http://www.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=80028358&trkid=14170060&tctx=2,68,4c6d4be4-4edf-4d1c-ade1-c1463a5cbd3a-3832727

That looks interesting. Reminds me a bit of 'The Red Violin' Thanks for sharing, Starr.

coaster

There will not be a war. There will be millions of NK refugees,  and China and SK don't want that shit. Stick with the status quo and give that fat north korean some aid so he stops being a crybaby.

Skunk Ape

I know a guy in a band so heavy only the devil can lift it

Pumamama

Quote from: Skunk Ape on August 21, 2015, 10:07:14 PM
We're here to talk about Daves appearances in the Ancient Aliens marathon tonight, right gang?

Love your avatar's appearance. Don't ask why.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chine on August 21, 2015, 10:07:56 PM
That looks interesting. Reminds me a bit of 'The Red Violin' Thanks for sharing, Starr.
You are very welcome Chine. :D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: munbeam666 on August 21, 2015, 10:07:57 PM
Good news for exorcists, Lots of jobs

Easy money too, just play a tape of Dave singing. The demon can't get out fast enough.

coaster

Art just had a satan humper on, and now a deal with the devil show? Eh

all you have to do is offer a N. Korean soldier a ham sandwich and he'll drop his gun

Pumamama

All such supposed 'deals' are subject to Another's supervision no matter who says otherwise.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on August 21, 2015, 10:11:16 PM
Hello neighbors.  :)

Don't forget to tell us that we're special and then scare the beejezus out of us with weird puppets. That's what I remember from when I was a kid, those freakish puppets.

Uncle Duke

Hey Jaz, call in tonight and talk about the "tampon tax" scandal going on in Oz.  That will be open lines at their finest.