• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150727 - Grant Cameron - Ufology - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 27, 2015, 01:11:19 PM

Coz

Sorry I'm late guys. But better late than never?

Art sounds good.

Faster345

Quote from: DangerDog on July 27, 2015, 11:04:54 PM
Everybody: how are you listening to the show? I'm listening on my WinAmp player.

TuneIn Radio app on iPad3. Very few issues since day one. I think it buffered or lost the stream maybe twice since the first show. Cheers.

castromiller

This man has usurped me as the most hyperactive Canadian.

Uncle Duke

trostol

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 27, 2015, 11:08:34 PM
Foo Fighters…..

What if I say I'm not like the others?
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?
You're the pretender
What if I say I will never surrender?

Coz

Quote from: Faster345 on July 27, 2015, 11:08:49 PM
TuneIn Radio app on iPad3. Very few issues since day one. I think it buffered or lost the stream maybe twice since the first show. Cheers.

I pulled the AAC stream into itunes... sounds really great.

conbrio

Hmm this Canuck is a fast talker, he must be from Toronto.

Surmo

Quote from: DangerDog on July 27, 2015, 11:01:40 PM
There he is, Security Chief Garibaldi. That's the alien diplomat who tried to steal my wallet and my watch. The one with the sideways mohawk. Arrest him!

That could never happen.  I am much too deft at stealing money.  I am an attorney.

Mastodonkey

somebody broke in my neighbors house last night, hacked up his dogs with an axe and left him tied to a chair, I didnt hear shit. Slept like a baby over here.

DangerDog

Quote from: Mastodonkey on July 27, 2015, 11:10:56 PM
somebody broke in my neighbors house last night, hacked up his dogs with an axe and left him tied to a chair, I didnt hear shit. Slept like a baby over here.

DAAAAAMN!!!! Where the hell did THAT come from? Thanks for the 4-1-1, Mastodonkey.

I would really like to either be adducted or see something obvious enough to say without a doubt something is up.

Sabu2K

Quote from: coaster on July 27, 2015, 11:11:42 PM
I bet this guy does a great Woody Allen.

That's who i was thinking of but just couldn't remember..nicely done

Heather Wade

Quote from: Surmo on July 27, 2015, 11:07:36 PM
I don't want to turn you into an imaginary bully, when you certainly aren't one..... But my memory was
from a GabCast this Spring, in a discussion by you, MV and Eddie Dean.  But my memory at times can
be off, and it could have been one of the others.

Deftly and subtly changing topics, are you lined up to do an Open Lines show yet?

Then it was definitely Jazmunda.   ;)  As far as Open Lines go, one can never know.   8)

UFOs are usually my bag but this guest is so all over the place I'm confused what his area of expertise is or what new information he has to bring to the table.

Surmo

Jazz - you were way to slow on getting out those dozen references.   Perchance are you drinking?

Coz

Regarding the commercial... I dislike the end times stuff.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 27, 2015, 11:12:22 PM
OK...I heard a science professor at a lecture who once said, if you had a glass with soda or what ever and added some ice...and the liquid was at the very top of the glass, and if left alone at room temp or higher, the ice will melt but IT WILL NOT OVERFLOW AND STAY RIGHT AT THE TOP AS IT WAS FROM THE START.  Made sense to me...?????

Most of the melting 'permanent' ice is on land, in Greenland and the Antarctica.  Sea ice is generally seasonal and like you say displaces its own weight.

WhiteCrow

This guy needs to get religion and study Angels and the Holy Ghost... same results, but more fun! 

Jocko Johnson

This guest is giving me a huge headache...he must be on crystal meth!!!!!!

Uncle Duke

Art will ditch this goofball and go to open lines.