• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131003 - Linda Moulton Howe - Aliens, Cattle Mutilations, Etc.

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 03, 2013, 06:37:10 PM

zeebo

aldousburbank

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 03, 2013, 09:12:55 PM
Derma ridges?!
The heartbreak of derma ridges. You try hiding then, chewing them, grinding them off on tree stumps...

SgtRocko

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 03, 2013, 09:12:55 PM
Derma ridges?!

Derma Ridges?  They were a Sex Pistols cover band... saw them open for the Psychedelic Furs in Des Moines in 1993

Scully

I've always enjoyed LMH, even though I hear a lot about her dragging delivery.  Tonight she's bouncing around just as happy as we all are that Art is back!  Loving this show.  Best one yet!  ;D

Northcoaster

Quote from: SgtRocko on October 03, 2013, 09:16:33 PM
Derma Ridges?  They were a Sex Pistols cover band... saw them open for the Psychedelic Furs in Des Moines in 1993
I would have thought of them as more of an arty post-punk band.

zeebo

That story of the buried bigfeet ... make me think would be a good idea for a future SyFy movie:  "Ghost Bigfoot". 

It almost writes itself.  You see you get together a misunderstood ahead-of-her-time cryptozoologogist, a hard-headed backwoods survivalist, and a geeky parnormal researcher .. then they go off following a fabled map searching for bigfoot bones, but get more than they bargained for when Bigfoot's Ghost comes looking for revenge.

Quote from: Scully on October 03, 2013, 09:16:37 PM
I've always enjoyed LMH, even though I hear a lot about her dragging delivery.  Tonight she's bouncing around just as happy as we all are that Art is back!  Loving this show.  Best one yet!  ;D

She went through this weird period a few years ago when she sounded like she was shivering... Maybe it was a reaction to Noory, cause tonight she sounds like Dreamland 1995.

Northcoaster

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 03, 2013, 09:19:41 PM
She went through this weird period where she sounded like she was shivering... Maybe it was a reaction to Noory, cause tonight she sounds like Dreamland 1995.
You just admitted to listening to Noory! HA!

Super USB3 Wi-Fi Antenna makes my dorm room sound like a concert hall.

SgtRocko

Quote from: zeebo on October 03, 2013, 09:19:39 PM
That story of the buried bigfeet ... make me think would be a good idea for a future SyFy movie:  "Ghost Bigfoot". 

It almost writes itself.  You see you get together a misunderstood ahead-of-her-time cryptozoologogist, a hard-headed backwoods survivalist, and a geeky parnormal researcher .. then they go off following a fabled map searching for bigfoot bones, but get more than they bargained for when Bigfoot's Ghost comes looking for revenge.

GHOSTBIGFOOTNADO!!!!

Quote from: Northcoaster on October 03, 2013, 09:20:37 PM
You just admitted to listening to Noory! HA!

>:( :'(

I have tried listening to just Linda's segments on Coast, because I love LMH. She sounded that way on her own show too, though. I'm glad she sounds a lot healthier and happier now.

RedMichael

No, the problem with Melba Ketchum is she is full of shit or that stupid.

Quote from: zeebo on October 03, 2013, 09:19:39 PM

Call SYFY now!

Northcoaster

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 03, 2013, 09:23:52 PM

>:( :'(

I have tried listening to just Linda's segments on Coast, because I love LMH. She sounded that way on her own show too, though. I'm glad she sounds a lot healthier and happier now.
Interesting. I wonder if she's stepping up her game for AB.

onan

Quote from: RedMichael on October 03, 2013, 09:25:26 PM
No, the problem with Melba Ketchum is she is full of shit or that stupid.

Common mistake, opossums and big foot look very similar in dna and stature.

aldousburbank

If GhostSquatch and Godzilla fought, who do you think would win?

Northcoaster

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 03, 2013, 09:29:43 PM
If GhostSquatch and Godzilla fought, who do you think would win?
Godzilla has been killed. GhostSquatch hasn't.

steelbot

crazy story there - mutilations are the only real - "EVIDENCE"D phenomena that has me stumped! other than to call in the supernatural/extraterrestrial as a poker chip

Spinner

I find this whole cattle mutilation matter very disturbing. I wish I hadn't heard the gruesome details. :(

SaucyRossy

The severed head of a cow dug it's own hole in the ground to escape the agony?!?!

Ok, I find it oddly funny but also super creepy haha

Great big gobs of greasy grimy gopher guts mutilated monkey parts half digested anal slots.....

steelbot

Anyone seen,....Upstream Color?  or the guy's first movie - Primer?