• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 19, 2017, 10:49:05 PM
The rules don't apply to him.  He printed out several of my cartoons for Noory to sign so he could sell them on Ebay.  I wasn't asked for permission, and it wasn't granted.  Since he was doing it anyway, I asked him to get one for me. 

What was I to do, hire a lawyer?  He already told everyone multiple times his welfare check can't be taken to pay legal claims, and bragged about not paying a credit card balance he owed because he isn't subject to credit collection.  I guess all he'd have to do if his ''store'' was taken down is open the same thing up elsewhere.

I keep hearing about these cartoons.  Is there any way you can show them here PB?  I would like to See them.

https://twitter.com/SendaMonster/status/930516911405916161

I don't use these words very often but....

JESUS CHRIST, this guy is a creep!  He's fucking proud of it too. Can you imagine seeing Senda hanging out at the mall checking out the young ladies?  I'm a guy and that is just well ....yuk.

I don't follow Senda as much as most on Bellgab but this just about made me throw up. 

damon

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 20, 2017, 01:22:16 AM
https://twitter.com/SendaMonster/status/930516911405916161

I don't use these words very often but....

JESUS CHRIST, this guy is a creep!  He's fucking proud of it too. Can you imagine seeing Senda hanging out at the mall checking out the young ladies?  I'm a guy and that is just well ....yuk.

I don't follow Senda as much as most on Bellgab but this just about made me throw up.
George Senda is a sick fuck just like Robert Casio. I hope that they share a cell together in prison.

damon

Why has falkie not posted a video about the death of charlie manson.   is falkie really just a lazy fucktard? Yes he is a lazy fucktard who cons people out of their hard earned money and labor. For example, he cons meals on wheels by saying he is poor and broke. Falkie just wastes his money that he gets from the tax payers from the state of California. If the meals on wheels just watches some of his videos, they will understand what we mighty bellgabbers as been saying for a long time. I heard a rumor that falkie is a top researcher for Coast to Coast am?  Falkie is no researcher because he is lazy and he steals newsreports from real news places like foxnews, kcra, cnn, RT and the like. He is just doing what Alex Jones does just steals the news from people who spends the time and money getting the news. Fuck you George Senda.

damon

Does Falkie has any real human friends in the real world and not on the internet?? I think that he has no real friends and he only has his internet "friends" on bellgab and youtube. Has he meet open lines gerry, area 51 drone or any other person in person and calls them a true and a real friend? I will say NO. That is why its so easy to troll him because he really wants friends but treats them like shit. He does not knows how to be a friend back. Even cats are scared shitless of him and kathy. He says that Noory and Art Bell are his real friends But do they claim to be falkie's friend? Has Art meet Falkie yet? Where are the pictures of Falkie having beers or breaking bread with his so called friends? I have never seen pictures of Art Bell and Falkie yet?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 19, 2017, 11:37:54 PM
I keep hearing about these cartoons.  Is there any way you can show them here PB?  I would like to See them.

They were all originally posted here, along with a few that others did. 

Somewhere along the line, MV disabled the attachment software because it was creating other problems for him, but in so doing attachments uploaded from a person's computer looked like shit so I stopped doing it.  Then he made some other adjustment to the forum, and somehow that caused the ones that were here to disappear.

I could probably upload them to a cloud site, and even create new ones, but I have a few other projects I need to do first.  Or MV could restore them

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 20, 2017, 12:01:08 PM
They were all originally posted here, along with a few that others did. 

Somewhere along the line, MV disabled the attachment software because it was creating other problems for him, but in so doing attachments uploaded from a person's computer looked like shit so I stopped doing it.  Then he made some other adjustment to the forum, and somehow that caused the ones that were here to disappear.

I could probably upload them to a cloud site, and even create new ones, but I have a few other projects I need to do first.  Or MV could restore them
Not gonna happen soon.  MV is busy working at the house.
https://youtu.be/uSyLVnvdZU0

Fyodor Gutman

The Senda bureau has learned that George is close to acquiring a large sum of money from a wealthy benefactor, which will be applied in full toward the container house of his dreams.

George has told a source that next year he plans to be eating Thanksgiving turkey in his "courtyard," not far from his "video studio" and reflecting pool.

More details as they avail themselves.

damon

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on November 20, 2017, 03:56:32 PM
The Senda bureau has learned that George is close to acquiring a large sum of money from a wealthy benefactor, which will be applied in full toward the container house of his dreams.

George has told a source that next year he plans to be eating Thanksgiving turkey in his "courtyard," not far from his "video studio" and reflecting pool.

so how many dinars (iraq dinars) is he getting??

damon

The Senda bureau has learned that George is close to acquiring a large sum of dog shit from a wealthy benefactor, which will be applied in full toward the container house of his dreams.

George has told a source that next year he plans to be eating Thanksgiving TUBESTEAK with WHITE GRAVY and George does loves the dark meat too in his "courtyard," not far from his "video studio" and reflecting pool in a shape of a very big penis.

Falkie does loves Tube Steak with Whit Gravy. Falkie I heard that Mr MANSON just moved out of prison and you can move it to his room George Senda.

damon

Quote from: chefist on November 20, 2017, 06:10:35 PM
How is George doing? I hope well.
Well, George is a george. He has not been doing a lot of videos or live podcasts.  He has been bitching about meals on wheels.

... next year he plans to be eating Thanksgiving turkey in his "courtyard," not far from his "video studio" and reflecting pool...

That would be a sizable pool

Fyodor Gutman

George has a very tangible desire to become a public intellectual and man of letters in his gradual retreat from the YouTube community.

Norm

Quote from: damon on November 20, 2017, 06:11:34 PM
Well, George is a george. He has not been doing a lot of videos or live podcasts.  He has been bitching about meals on wheels.

WAT?

Norm

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on November 20, 2017, 07:16:22 PM
George has a very tangible desire to become a public intellectual and man of letters in his gradual retreat from the YouTube community.

Sooner or later, it must be done. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

The only question is who and when?

We can wait no longer...right?

I've only watched one video review of a Falkie Meals-on-Wheels dinner, and haven't had a chance to watch the others.  Dining is more than just the amount of food one receives, and whether or not a person decides they like and approve all the ingredients.

Has he done reviews regarding the service and delivery?  For example, was the delivery prompt?  Was the driver courteous and respectful?  What about his or her appearance?  What were they wearing?  Did they ask if there was anything else they could assist with?  Did they linger, as if to collect a tip?  Is there anything else the viewer should know?

If there are other hungry paupers living in the Martinez area and watching Falkie's videos to determine whether to contact the Meals organization, this would be very useful information, possibly a deciding factor.

ONeill

It is amazing how utterly hopeless he is. He is "reporting" some bs about an imaginary planet, and can't even get the name of the fucking thing right. Jesus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWQZonkP5k

Quote from: ONeill on November 21, 2017, 07:58:45 AM
It is amazing how utterly hopeless he is. He is "reporting" some bs about an imaginary planet, and can't even get the name of the fucking thing right. Jesus...

I wish he would start pronouncing San Francisco correctly instead of lazily slurring when he mentions it.  Along with a few certain other words. 

Lilith

Not if Social Security finds out aboudit.

damon

Quote from: brig on November 21, 2017, 04:53:33 PM
Not if Social Security finds out aboudit.
They will because falkie will make a video about it and the IRS will know too.

starrmtn001

Quote from: damon on November 21, 2017, 07:00:09 PM
They will because falkie will make a video about it and the IRS will know too.
Or, if someone tips them off.

Jojo

Quote from: damon on November 18, 2017, 08:17:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MffCI8rNUwk
George is "trying" other meal. He is bitching about the food. I really don't think that george needs food from meals on wheels because he is an fat ass.
Everything is better with garlic!  Everything is better with cheese!  Nothing wrong with a little salt and pepper!  Fix it up right!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: damon on November 20, 2017, 09:28:43 AM
George Senda is a sick fuck just like Robert Casio. I hope that they share a cell together in prison.

Robert Casio is a piece of shit.

Norm

When George was younger he enjoyed going to Africa and shooting gazelles.  Nice shooting George!

Oh wait, this is the Martinez Zoo...they look the same

damon

George why don't you start helping people in need? You know if you start helping people, in return people will help you. You could go to a soup kitchen and be a volunteer. George in case that you did not know, there are people in worst shape then you and needs help. Oh wait, that means that you have to work. Never mind George, Fuck you.