• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on August 24, 2019, 12:19:25 PM
I agree.  The savage beating that he would receive here is too much for his Jedi trained mind to handle.

[attachment=1]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on August 24, 2019, 09:38:52 AM
Heatha splains why people should ONLY use BellGab.com for their social media experiences.

audio:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1VpFaHsCqQl

She threw in a "quickening" reference.

Lilith

pate

Quote from: brig on August 24, 2019, 09:38:52 AM
Heatha splains why people should ONLY use BellGab.com for their social media experiences.

audio:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1VpFaHsCqQl

Hmm, (red) may have stolen my idea.  There should be a really old post of mine where I mention that I use bellchan in lieu of Twatter/fakebook.

If Osama bin Liberace! hasn't deleted it, that is...

-p

VC

This Jedi Warrior writes this at EG:
QuoteThis thread is about heather wade right?  I also dont go to bellbag.  People send me stuff to see.

Jedimiller is logged into BG right now and has been constantly logged-in for hours/days at a time. Bwahahahaha!

This Jedi "master" uses "his force", so they can't see "the truth" of his forked-tongued ways. Jedimiller, you have entered The Dark Side for how long now? You call yourself a Jedi Master? Darth Traitor! :D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 24, 2019, 03:06:46 PM
This Jedi Warrior writes this at EG:
Jedimiller is logged into BG right now and has been constantly logged-in for hours/days at a time. Bwahahahaha!

This Jedi "master" uses "his force", so they can't see "the truth" of his forked-tongued ways. Jedimiller, you have entered The Dark Side for how long now? You call yourself a Jedi Master? Darth Traitor! :D

Thank You!  Keep me up to date. He might be a coward, but I'm still a fan.

don't worry about a thing Heather, my baby. Richard, i, me, is standing watch to make sure you're safe. i promise you that Heather, my baby. im wearing my trusty night cap Heather, my baby. onna night such as this, even the greek gods couldn't stop me from protecting you from evildoers...

[attachment=1,msg1350608]

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 03:21:47 PM
don't worry about a thing Heather, my baby. Richard, i, me, is standing watch to make sure you're safe. i promise you that Heather, my baby. im wearing my trusty night cap Heather, my baby. onna night such as this, even the greek gods couldn't stop me from protecting you from evildoers...

>Imagine Heather knocking on your door at 2:00 in the morning

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 24, 2019, 03:43:15 PM
>Imagine Heather knocking on your door at 2:00 in the morning

hello Heather, my baby.

Heather, my baby... why do you have a benis and why is it bigger than mine?

Heather, my baby?

god damn.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 03:21:47 PM

Groovy.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2019, 04:44:53 PM

Groovy.

Dr. MD MD don't even think about making a move on Heather, she's my baby.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 04:59:31 PM
Dr. MD MD don't even think about making a move on Heather, she's my baby.

pate

Cholo Sizzle!

(Autocorrect keeps changing cholo to chili, bellchan's autocorrect dictionary needs updating...)

AC400KICK

Hey DumpsterGab! Richard Groyper is continuing his world tour! Using one person at a time as a means to an end! Beware of this already widely known sociopath!

Spookcat

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 10:09:43 PM
Hey DumpsterGab! Richard Groyper is continuing his world tour! Using one person at a time as a means to an end! Beware of this already widely known sociopath!

Ok

Lilith

Well, Heather, it was sad to hear that scrape sound followed by a stream drop, even with all those important people monitoring your stream, onna night like that.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 10:09:43 PM

Well, that escalated quickly.

Lilith

Honestly Heather, nobody gives a shit about hearing random speculations about how civilization will end.

Lilith

Turquoise Diva informs us that we didn't have all this cyber bullying back in 1950.

Brilliant!

No Turquoise Diva, people just beat each other up physically back then.

Lilith

The irony of Heather lecturing people on getting their children all their shots...

Lilith

I wonder if the stream drops are from something overheating?  The stream drops seem to increase in frequency, the further we get into the show.

Lilith

Heather wants people to call in about missing time now.  What happened to all those intelligent questions and comments about how people speculate that civilization will end that Heather was bragging about?

VC

Quote from: brig on August 25, 2019, 03:31:17 AM
The irony of Heather lecturing people on getting their children all their shots...

Notice how she claims to be A Prepper too. Oh, the irony of her lecturing those people on that subject -woo hoo. She is the genius of ignorant me-too fucktardery. :D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 25, 2019, 09:55:57 AM
Notice how she claims to be A Prepper too. Oh, the irony of her lecturing those people on that subject -woo hoo. She is the genius of ignorant me-too fucktardery. :D

Heather should just stick to the "Imma Witch" thing.  She should talk about one "Witch" thing each night, and teach us about her spells, and tell us stories about the successes she has had with them.  IMO.

pate

Colonel Pate Manly tried to warn us that something like this would happen in this thyme-line.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on August 25, 2019, 10:03:53 AM
Heather should just stick to the "Imma Witch" thing.  She should talk about one "Witch" thing each night, and teach us about her spells, and tell us stories about the successes she has had with them.  IMO.

She might need a successful one first.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on August 25, 2019, 11:43:46 AM
She might need a successful one first.

You make a good point.  I would be just as happy to hear about her failures.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on August 25, 2019, 11:50:25 AM
You make a good point.  I would be just as happy to hear about her failures.

# We've Been Doing That Since She Took Over For Art #OnnaMicrophone.
#ALongSlowSlideDown

The lights are bright in the circus
The geeks and the freaks all light cigarettes and laugh at your misery
While the white of the curtain closing crushes your heart
The inertia of loneliness tears your flesh apart
It's a long slow slide x3
Down

Once the neon is gone
There is still this golden splinter at my side
His manners are charming
But who are you fooling
You're still nobody's bride