• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things that bring me joy....

Started by West of the Rockies, July 19, 2013, 03:21:12 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Ƭ̵̬̊ on December 17, 2014, 10:16:03 PM
Thanks, I will keep that in mind for when I am 90 and may need a little help.
And you also must place two bathtubs in a picturesque settings for the pill to work. (The mechanics of sex involving separate bathtubs in the forest or cliff-side I will leave up to the imagination and contortionists.)

Curandero81

Quote from: Ƭ̵̬̊ on December 17, 2014, 10:08:29 PM
My many full erections each day.
Friendly Remember....over 3 hours, seek medical attention no matter what Bartela says.

Bart Ell

Back to the topic of things that bring me joy....

Curandero81

"Sizzzzzle",
Congratulations on you recent nuptials and the complement (I am blushing).
Thank you sir/ms/whatever the name/avitar of the day,
You made my day/week/month/year,
Curandero81
Sizzzzzzzzzle

Curandero81

Sizzzzzle,
I have not thought to inquire as it would make a difference in my friendly advise.....
1. IF your "phallus" is a surgically constructed with and "inflateable implant"...you may disregard my warning about 3 hours....(Bartela, I am sure would welcome as "marathon man" with the "big one", if you chose the extra large one)
2. On the other hand if it is a "product of nature" (Bartela or you need to watch the clock), be careful of Bartela "slipping" those blue pills to you in a drink.
I feel better now, sir.
Thank you

Curandero81

Trolls = Terrorists = Bullies
"Deal with them on THEIR level"
That is the American way......
Sizzzzle 'em

Curandero81

Things that bring me REAL joy....
1. Reading childish ramblings about bullshit
2. Understanding these people (I refuse to use the word humans)
3. Feeling sorry for their complete lack of concienence
4. Regretfully also understanding (in a compassionate way) that there are those people that are better off having a seat in an electric chair, having some poor human throw the switch and watching the lights flicker
5. And what is really enjoyable is .......... LISTENING TO THE PROLONGED SOUND OF THE SIZZZZZLE.

Curandero81

Things that bring me joy NOT, finding conscientious not correctly spelt...computer too helpful

Curandero81

I had just woke up from Snoory putting me to sleep...I am in a daze....anyway I think you know what I meant....and that brings me JOY

Curandero81

Quote from: Ƭ̵̬̊ on December 17, 2014, 10:28:08 PM
Back to the topic of things that bring me joy....

Sticking your head up your ass and unplugging your computer would be equally effective !!!!
Just a suggestion,
Sizzzzzle

maureen

the best of the season to you all

pyewacket

Quote from: maureen on December 18, 2014, 12:15:43 PM

Thank you and Happy Yuletide Season to you, too, Maureen! Lovely decorations- are those real candles or special lights?  :)

maureen

Quote from: pyewacket on December 18, 2014, 12:26:34 PM
Thank you and Happy Yuletide Season to you, too, Maureen! Lovely decorations- are those real candles or special lights?  :)
Real candles, my dear Pyewacket, and fruit and chocolate coins to give away and two differnt nativity scenes (a miniature in a seashell and a typical manger in a stable). And A Child's Christmas in Wales read by Dylan Thomas and Bach's Brandenburg Conciertos, all six, and hot rum toddies!! Enjoy the season!!

pyewacket

Quote from: maureen on December 18, 2014, 01:26:11 PM
Real candles, my dear Pyewacket, and fruit and chocolate coins to give away and two differnt nativity scenes (a miniature in a seashell and a typical manger in a stable). And A Child's Christmas in Wales read by Dylan Thomas and Bach's Brandenburg Conciertos, all six, and hot rum toddies!! Enjoy the season!!

Great traditions, Maureen! I'm sure you have a warm welcome for all lucky enough to spend the holiday with you. I do so love this time of year and thank you for sharing a bit of yours with us. <3

maureen

whack a piñata, have the cornucopia of goodies rain upon you... and then scramble to pick up a share!!

pyewacket

Quote from: maureen on December 18, 2014, 03:58:53 PM
whack a piñata, have the cornucopia of goodies rain upon you... and then scramble to pick up a share!!

I bet the kids love it!  ;D

Same to you, Maureen!  That's a beautiful tree!  Just don't leave those candles unattended, because that can end badly.  A lot of Victorian Christmas tragedies could have been avoided if only people had followed the basic Yuketide candle safety rules.

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad y Feliz Ano, and Happy Pancake to you and your family!

maureen

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 19, 2014, 01:13:05 AM

Same to you, Maureen!  That's a beautiful tree!  Just don't leave those candles unattended, because that can end badly.  A lot of Victorian Christmas tragedies could have been avoided if only people had followed the basic Yuketide candle safety rules.

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad y Feliz Ano, and Happy Pancake to you and your family!
Felicidades, RGG!! yes, great care in the placement of the candles and the magic of the moment dictate that it is never unattended!! My present to all, the contemplative magic!! Cheers!!

Quote from: pyewacket on December 17, 2014, 09:01:54 PM
;D BEST BLUR SONG EVER The Wassailing Song + lyrics CHRISTMAS

Love it! Under the right Christmas party inebriation circumstances, I could totally see myself wending my way down Lexington Ave singing the Wassailing Song.  ;D

Happy Yuletide to you, dear maureen! I'll be listening to A Child's Christmas in Wales as well!

pyewacket

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 19, 2014, 08:27:58 PM

Love it! Under the right Christmas party inebriation circumstances, I could totally see myself wending my way down Lexington Ave singing the Wassailing Song.  ;D

Glad you liked it! Good fun song for the spirits- from the heart and the bottle!  ;)

WildCard

Quote from: pyewacket on December 17, 2014, 01:03:04 PM
I wish you all a very joyous celebration in the traditions that you follow.

And to you also.

[attachimg=1]
Sunrise

[attachimg=2]
Sunset

My son has finally stopped using Axe, alleluia, alleluia

maureen

Quote from: WildCard on December 21, 2014, 10:33:27 AM

And to you also.

[attachimg=1]
Sunrise

[attachimg=2]
Sunset
simply beautiful!!  All the best to you!

pyewacket

Quote from: WildCard on December 21, 2014, 10:33:27 AM

And to you also.

[attachimg=1]
Sunrise

[attachimg=2]
Sunset

Beautiful! Happy Solstice!

Pyewacket was the name of Kim Novak's familiar in Bell, Book and Candle... And now you make prominent mention of the solstice....

Witch!  Witch!  Burn the witch! 😉

pyewacket

Quote from: West of the Rockies on December 21, 2014, 03:18:17 PM
Pyewacket was the name of Kim Novak's familiar in Bell, Book and Candle... And now you make prominent mention of the solstice....

Witch!  Witch!  Burn the witch! 😉

Ok, Mister- You're just lucky I'm low on eye of newt or you'd be croaking Christmas carols.  ;)

Things that bring me joy?

Reading the posts from maureen and pyewacket.  Happy pancakes, ladies.   :)