• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 15, 2017, 07:11:32 AM
His lack of self-awareness, hell his general lack of awareness about anything knows no bounds.
+1 TO INFINITY!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 15, 2017, 12:09:33 PM
It could work. The fun would be having callers who can prank him in a subtle way with Senda totally oblivious to what an idiot he looks. Senda has never been entertaining, and it's a bit late for it to happen now, and the fun of the Falkie thread has always been the input of everyone else, not the whinings of that pitiful fat sod.

Never happen. No sirreee bubba. Ever.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 15, 2017, 11:53:51 AM
He doesn't like you, though, so he does have his good points. I think you're among the Trinity of Hellish Crones that have conspired to do him down all these years.

Absolutely. Those three bitches have contributed to the real angst that Senda feels each time he has the misfortune to have fevered dreams about them.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Keyser Söze on March 15, 2017, 02:07:37 PM
IMO this would only have potential if George and Callan were in the same ring competing in a "Fat Man" Wrestling competition / food fight, (along the lines of female mud wrestling) live streamed on youtube.  But I could be wrong, Georges sucks at everything, it would probably be another failure.  My apologies to Jason, he seems like a decent kind of guy, but Senda needs someone to wrestle.  :o
I agree.  He probably wouldn't want to take advantage of that weak minded tub of blubber.  Jason would have the win in 10 seconds.  Plus, it's wrestling.  Hey.  Would YOU want to get THAT close to senda?  Ewww!  :o

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 15, 2017, 07:22:14 PM
I agree.  He probably wouldn't want to take advantage of that weak minded tub of blubber.  Jason would have the win in 10 seconds.  Plus, it's wrestling.  Hey.  Would YOU want to get THAT close to senda?  Ewww!  :o

LOL, I know, I'd need to get out that 10 foot pole!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 15, 2017, 11:53:51 AM
He doesn't like you, though, so he does have his good points. I think you're among the Trinity of Hellish Crones that have conspired to do him down all these years.

More like a coven

Heather Wade
Grib
Ibby
Laura K
Ratty Patty

heater

Disclaimer: This is the first sponsored post in my new series of paid BellGab postings under the well known themudking brand. You too can have a post using my brand for the low cost of $5 per 50 words.

Hi everyone! Don't forget to listen to the latest episode of The George Senda Show playing right now on a YouTube app or web browser near you!  Just search for George Senda and please be sure to subscribe and donate!

To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid.  You must also be well-mannered.

-Voltaire

FallenSeraph

So now that Falkie's YouTube channel has suddenly gone dark, I've started watching Callan's videos for the hell of it -- and damn if I'm not hooked on them now! I appreciate the way the guy describes potato chips and fast food like a wine connoisseur. (That comment sounded sarcastic but I'm being dead serious.)

My only concern is that I'm going to gain 900 pounds from watching those videos, as I always end up craving salt and cheeseburgers after I see them. (Now that I'm in my floundering 40s, it's suddenly a struggle to maintain a svelte(ish) 126 pounds.) I'm worried that Callan is inserting subliminal "EAT MOAR POTATO CHIPS!" messages in his videos. Maybe that should be a question for a future podcast.

Anyhoo, that new Wendy's Atlantic Cod Sandwich with the shiny bun is now on my bucket list. Thanks, Jason!

I know I ask this question all the time, but does anyone know if Falkie's OK? He's not laid up in a hospital or a morgue somewhere is he? :(

SnapT

I am also now addicted to The Evil One's videos and worried about Falkie.

chefist

Hi all...hope all are well...listening to the first two shows...a lot of material that is for sure.

WOTR

Quote from: themudking on March 15, 2017, 05:35:21 AM
I will be holding a public forum Thursday night at 9:30 Eastern time to discuss ways the community has been impacted and how we can come together in light of this crisis. 

Dare I ask what the crisis is this time around?

FallenSeraph

Seriously though - where is he?? Does he have the blues? If so, you know what makes people feel better? MONEY. Maybe if I drop him a few hundred bucks, he'll come back. And yes, I also give money to Wounded Warriors, homeless animals, Operation Smile and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, before anyone righteous comes along and drops the hate on me. When I'm making money, the world makes money with me. (And when I'm broke, I'm broke alone. **sniff** )

I could sacrifice a Botox treatment for a Falkie revival.

"All life is precious." -- White Crow and Morgan Jones of The Walking Dead

Speaking of money, I have to get back to writing marketing copy about wildly popular wireless devices. Giddy up!

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 16, 2017, 11:51:45 AM
Seriously though - where is he?? Does he have the blues? If so, you know what makes people feel better? MONEY. Maybe if I drop him a few hundred bucks, he'll come back. And yes, I also give money to Wounded Warriors, homeless animals, Operation Smile and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, before anyone righteous comes along and drops the hate on me. When I'm making money, the world makes money with me. (And when I'm broke, I'm broke alone. **sniff** )

I could sacrifice a Botox treatment for a Falkie revival.

"All life is precious." -- White Crow and Morgan Jones of The Walking Dead

Speaking of money, I have to get back to writing marketing copy about wildly popular wireless devices. Giddy up!

Oh my,  too much information sweetie!  Is Serraphim27 the "NEW" Senda replacement?  Did your mother have you tested? Just wondering.  ta ta

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Keyser Söze on March 16, 2017, 11:59:19 AM
Oh my,  too much information sweetie!  Is Serraphim27 the "NEW" Senda replacement?  Did your mother have you tested? Just wondering.  ta ta

You're a little tense, Big Angry Jesus.

Let's listen to MC Lyte.

https://youtu.be/qhW_ph0ipp8

Spy

Quote from: WOTR on March 16, 2017, 01:18:47 AM
Dare I ask what the crisis is this time around?

I'd like to know the answer to that one as well.  Perhaps Senda went to Starbucks looking for teenage girls  to ogle, got a violent case of the twitchies in his trousers and had a near-death experience?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Spy on March 16, 2017, 03:35:20 PM
I'd like to know the answer to that one as well.  Perhaps Senda went to Starbucks looking for teenage girls  to ogle, got a violent case of the twitchies in his trousers and had a near-death experience?
This would be much better!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SnapT on March 15, 2017, 10:16:34 PM
I am also now addicted to The Evil One's videos and worried about Falkie.

I agree they are  hypnotic and somehow suspenseful.  the drama  while he chews, slurps, or munches is the thing that hooks us.  We are talking about Falkie in Star bucks right?   Gotta go get me some chips and dip.

Let's make America great again! We'll eat our way to prosperity!

Junk Food for ALL

https://youtu.be/K-uzv9yqiTA

SnapT

Quote from: themudking on March 15, 2017, 05:35:21 AM
The situation requires careful strategery to ensure future episode of The George Senda Show maintain the expected level of professionalism and quality previously seen in the recent past.  I will be holding a public forum Thursday night at 9:30 Eastern time to discuss ways the community has been impacted and how we can come together in light of this crisis.  Look for details in the RandomCast thread as soon as I have them

Will this be a radio show?  Where can we hear it?  Only an hour until showtime.

3OctaveFart

I read somewhere recently that most podcasts only last a half-dozen episodes. That seems to have been borne out with Martinez Tonight, and not for lack of entertainment. There is just too much (unpaid) shit to do, and even more when you are dealing with someone like Senda. Nobody needs that.

I don't know how anyone with kids can pull it off. In saying that I mean I am actually jealous.

JENX

You would think Falkie would be fired all up to tell us how happy he is he voted for Trump considering he just docked a few things Falkie might need like dropping the "keep the heat on in winter" for poor folk.

I bet it comes down to,, we gotta pay to hear him on this show, or he's "going off the air and youtube". lol he'll be back there. dont worry folks.
he's been saving a line up for the show.   Not going to donate just means he's back to the youtube grift.

Quote from: Chefist on March 15, 2017, 10:38:25 PM
Hi all...hope all are well...listening to the first two shows...a lot of material that is for sure.

Will there be a Martinez Tonight this Friday or Saturday?