• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

jazmunda

Quote from: themudking on February 26, 2017, 04:12:46 PM
Show is available on the paranormal.chat home page!  Right now it's just a link to the file, until we get a commitment for moar shows I don't want to wrap in a podcast feed.  Let Mr.Senda know you enjoyed by subscribing to his channel and posting here! We need his YT channel to have 800 subs by next Friday people! My goal not his!

http://paranormal.chat or paranormalchat.com

I'm so confused.

Ciardelo

Show is available on the paranormal.chat home page!  Right now it's just a link to the file, until we get a commitment for moar shows I don't want to wrap in a podcast feed.  Let Mr.Senda know you enjoyed by subscribing to his channel and posting here! We need his YT channel to have 800 subs by next Friday people! My goal not his!

I was already a subscriber but thank you Mr. King.

whoozit

Quote from: jaz on February 26, 2017, 03:58:48 PM
I think levitation can be the cure for all of George's aches, pains and ouchies associated with walking. He should just levitate to and from the shops.
I picture Baron Vladimir Harkonnen in the David Lynch version of Dune.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jaz on February 26, 2017, 04:16:30 PM
I liked the "Dear George" calls to the show. Asking the parnormal expert questions like "I have a chupacabra living in my basement what do I do?" are the ticket to a successful show.

Yes yes ..I agree Jaz!

I enjoyed sharing with the listeners.. that my Mother, who's first name was Aura ..could see and read people's Auras.

She always said,  "I was the only person that had a "brown" aura" 

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on February 26, 2017, 04:13:33 PM
Considering that there was 96 attempted calls into the show. I'd say that's a big yes.

I'll be sure to try to call in again jaz.

Lilith

I'd love to help, but I've been a subscriber for ages.

WhiteCrow

Thank you again Jaz..

Below is video of George from a year ago... that demonstrates his command of many complex subjects and his expert analysis.. It's worth a "watch" just to see how accurate his prediction are!

My hope is that one day soon. The Evil One will change the name of this thread to:
(A.K.A. George Senda, a YouTube Super Star

Love George. CCCâ,,¢

https://youtu.be/gu1Tt05v3MQ

Quote from: White Crow on February 26, 2017, 05:28:56 PM
Thank you again Jaz..

Below is video of George from a year ago... that demonstrates his command of many complex subjects and his expert analysis.. It's worth a "watch" just to see how accurate his prediction are!

https://youtu.be/gu1Tt05v3MQ

S'cue me.

Noory can't pronounce 'February' and Senda doesn't know how to say 'Excuse me'.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 26, 2017, 05:34:20 PM
S'cue me.

Noory can't pronounce 'February' and Senda doesn't know how to say 'Excuse me'.

But I can say..

make my day .. and please subscribe to George's YouTube channel ...

jazmunda

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 26, 2017, 04:26:49 PM
That Damon is such a troll, here is a link to explain it: http://bfy.tw/AJwq

Thank you Ciardelo. George has accepted your advice and is currently playing the show through the speaks of his iPad to record the show on his Mac as an mp3 where he will then upload the audio file to YouTube.

I have attempted to tell George that he can simply save the mp3 directly to his computer without playing the whole show through the speakers. We shall see which method produces the superior audio quality.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jaz on February 26, 2017, 05:46:34 PM
Thank you Ciardelo. George has accepted your advice and is currently playing the show through the speaks of his iPad to record the show on his Mac as an mp3 where he will then upload the audio file to YouTube.

I have attempted to tell George that he can simply save the mp3 directly to his computer without playing the whole show through the speakers. We shall see which method produces a superior audio quality.

Yeah, I bet that went well. ::)

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 26, 2017, 05:48:34 PM

Yeah, I bet that went well. ::)

You sound like the last poster with a completely different accent. Hater. Fucking Sewergab Asshole.

whoozit

How does the talent feel the show went?  Does his head need juicing?  Will he be demanding bowls of green M&Ms?  Will he demand to be paid soon?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jaz on February 26, 2017, 05:50:20 PM
You sound like the last poster with a completely different accent. Hater. Fucking Sewergab Asshole.

My accent has made American women swoon...

But I'm reporting me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on February 26, 2017, 05:52:56 PM
How does the talent feel the show went?  Does his head need juicing?  Will he be demanding bowls of green M&Ms?  Will he demand to be paid soon?

He wants an all expenses trip to Antarctica to check if its still snowing. And green M&M's.

Ciardelo

Quote from: jaz on February 26, 2017, 05:46:34 PM

I have attempted to tell George that he can simply save the mp3 directly to his computer without playing the whole show through the speakers. We shall see which method produces the superior audio quality.

You betcha Jaz, anything to help out...also, does he know he can use his cell phone camera to record movies that are online?

jazmunda

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 26, 2017, 05:57:56 PM
You betcha Jaz, anything to help out...also, does he know he can use his cell phone camera to record movies that are online?

We'll attempt multitasking next week.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jaz on February 26, 2017, 06:11:23 PM
We'll attempt multitasking next week.

Please let me know if I can be of any help. I'll appoint a staffer.

Dopes

Love ALL

GravitySucks

He can use his ipad to record his iphone while recording movies playing on his imac while hooked up to high-speed internet. Must be nice to be poverty stricken.

Quote from: jaz on February 26, 2017, 04:16:30 PM
I liked the "Dear George" calls to the show. Asking the parnormal expert questions like "I have a chupacabra living in my basement what do I do?" are the ticket to a successful show.

My favorite part of course was the Paper Boy shout out.  That shit never gets old.

The Jaz demonic soundboard that kept getting through was great.

Next was the call demanding he show the scars from being burned

dipp

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 26, 2017, 05:14:14 PM
I'll be sure to try to call in again jaz.

Aaaa Brig! You were the best! with that little tiny voice chiming... It was the cutest little try!!!
Hopefully next time George won't get so triggered and we get to hear y'all talking.

jazmunda

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 26, 2017, 06:44:53 PM

The Jaz demonic soundboard that kept getting through was great.

Listening back to the show my audio was horrible. Will have to fix that. My gain was way too high.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 26, 2017, 07:06:31 PM
That's what he said.

Every now and again I use the word high in my posts to coax aldous out of the shadows. :P

starrmtn001

If I review the show, do I have to listen to it?  ::)  ;)  ;D