• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Latest French Attacks: updates (in English)

Started by albrecht, November 13, 2015, 03:50:16 PM

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 13, 2015, 08:02:48 PM
I have written up 5 different replies and deleted them all. Frikkin religion of peace my ass is all I dare say at this time.
You are wiser than me, but sometimes I let my outrage get the best of me online, even if I'm kidding (NSA, Obama, etc take heed with some of my posts I'm kidding!) Pure speculation and theorizing well within the 1st Amendment. And, of course, I would never advocate violence or the government, or people, in Europe take any meaningful response. Plus, I'm likely already on a list. So?

Ruteger

America - thankfully - still has the 2nd Amendment. This is the LAST and best hope between freedom and tyranny. I WILL NOT surrender my last best hope to defend myself and my family against those that would seek to kill me and my family. MOLAN LABE.

What if the frogs had the right to conceal carry? How many lives might have been saved? Holland and Merkel and Hillary don't care. They can afford to have 24x7 ARMED bodyguards protecting them.

Eddie Coyle

Remember when Anonymous promised to go after ISIS after Charlie Hebdo?

Guess that didn't go anywhere. But they have exposed David Duke and Don Black! I don't know how they'll face their klaverns after that.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 09:26:27 PM

Guess that didn't go anywhere. But they have exposed David Duke and Don Black! I don't know how they'll face their klaverns after that.

As it turns out, Bitcoin is no match for asymmetrical warfare.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 13, 2015, 09:37:00 PM
As it turns out, Bitcoin is no match for asymmetrical warfare.

An excellent point. And great thesis material. Fox Business will have you on Monday morning.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 09:42:15 PM
     An excellent point. And great thesis material. Fox Business will have you on Monday morning.

Heh.

Eddie Coyle

The Paris chapter of Black Lives Matter will be protesting the excessive force of the gendarmes.

Eddie Coyle

I think teddy bear manufacturers and florists are bankrolling ISIS.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 09:26:27 PM

Anonymous also claimed they would go after one of the cartels? That ended quickly and soon! They are cowards and won't go after actual dangers, or at least, after entities/governments who won't 'be nice', so they go after some local sheriff, or the US government, or some European government. But, wait, no China, No N.Korea, No Iran, No Russia, (not saying all those are an enemy necessarily) not even any cartels or ISIS or Mafiya, Mafia, Triad, or etc or even local gangs? Lame, cowards. Just want to steal and hack from old people or teens who post crap or do 'social stuff.'

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 10:07:24 PM
Anonymous also claimed they would go after one of the cartels? That ended quickly and soon! They are cowards and won't go after actual dangers, or at least, after entities/governments who won't 'be nice', so they go after some local sheriff, or the US government, or some European government. But, wait, no China, No N.Korea, No Iran, No Russia, (not saying all those are an enemy necessarily) not even any cartels or ISIS or Mafiya, Mafia, Triad, or etc or even local gangs? Lame, cowards. Just want to steal and hack from old people or teens who post crap or do 'social stuff.'

The campus shitheads, I mean "protesters" are the social milieu that comprises Anonymous. The stench of Soros permeates from them as well. I hope they annoyed old, burned out nothing to lose Glenn Frazier Miller types to actually put themselves in real world jeopardy, not cyber.

Eddie Coyle

Nicholas Kristof's real Twitter reads like a parody Nicholas Kristof Twitter account.

CFR types need not worry about a Mumbai or Paris attack happening to them. Actually, I think they're the one who knocks...

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 10:07:08 PM
   I think teddy bear manufacturers and florists are bankrolling ISIS.
And candle makers. I remember a "Chasing Classic Cars" episode about a guy with a massive circular building housing his huge car collection in New England.  It stuck in my mind because the guy made his fortune selling candles.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 13, 2015, 10:24:07 PM
And candle makers. I remember a "Chasing Classic Cars" episode about a guy with a massive circular building housing his huge car collection in New England.  It stuck in my mind because the guy made his fortune selling candles.

Novenas in Boston alone could keep that guy's next 20 generations in decamillionaire status.

Eddie Coyle

I knew the siege had died down when CNN and Fox went to commercials almost simultaneously. CNN is always bummed when they have to preempt regular programming with news.

akwilly

I just hope the NFL on Sunday doesn't get fucked around by these fucking low life terrorists.

Eddie Coyle

You should hear the Boston anchors tonight. Holy shit is Boston solipsism unlike any other. Every station had anchors/reporters referring to how "this reminds us of Watertown a few years ago"

Yeah, except this would be 1000x times worse. More people died in the Cambodian restaurant in seconds than Boston had from the bombings to elder Tsarnaev was killed in the course of 4 days.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: akwilly on November 13, 2015, 10:39:18 PM
I just hope the NFL on Sunday doesn't get fucked around by these fucking low life terrorists.

NCAA Football is a softer target...

GravitySucks

Alright... Put me in charge of France the EU for a week. 

I am sickened over these attacks in Paris... Said no Imam ever.

I think they should give every one of this FRIKKIN Muslims a life preserver, march them into the Mediterranean and tell them to start swimming south as they set fire to all the beaches. I am turning into a grumpy old man that wants to see something done over this alleged religion of peace.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 10:41:23 PM
Then again more normal people willing, or able, to defend and attack undesirables. I say set the farmers, hooligans, frats, shop keepers, neighborhoods, ultras, lawyers, rednecks, local bankers, even bikers etc; united, against the invaders since police and government won't. Sure, there will be some drunken mistakes but as aside from that? Maybe more effective security. What? Aren't we supposed to act on the "abundance of caution"? Take profiling local. And act on it (in non-violent means, of course.) Everybody serve on juries when asked (in those countries and states that still have them) and "no bill" some people and nullify others and convict others, based on our conscience of the LAW and the situation. And don't do business, schools, friendships, discourse, etc with the enemy. And if police and government won't protect people it might be up to communities and other groups to do so. Just kidding, Obama! Please no FEMA camp for me. hahaha.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 11:05:36 PM
Then again more normal people willing, or able, to defend and attack undesirables. I say set the farmers, hooligans, frats, shop keepers, neighborhoods, ultras, lawyers, rednecks, local bankers, even bikers etc; united, against the invaders since police and government won't. Sure, there will be some drunken mistakes but as aside from that? Maybe more effective security. What? Aren't we supposed to act on the "abundance of caution"? Take profiling local. And act on it (in non-violent means, of course.) Everybody serve on juries when asked (in those countries and states that still have them) and "no bill" some people and nullify others and convict others, based on our conscience of the LAW and the situation. And don't do business, schools, friendships, discourse, etc with the enemy. And if police and government won't protect people it might be up to communities and other groups to do so. Just kidding, Obama! Please no FEMA camp for me. hahaha.

There's a Target I've long thought would be the highest likelihood of a Mumbai atack(and I hinted at it in my wording) because of that area's suicidal acceptance of high risk candidates(Somalia) and I've thought the result would be say, 100 dead...and because of this area's fuzzy headed religiosity and egalitarianism, the response would be to build a bigger mosque. More accomodation. And it sickens me.

Eddie Coyle

"All attackers are dead". That's wishful thinking. This was not a 8 man operation. Probably a minimum of 15. Like with Charlie Hebdo, this ain't over. Expect standoffs in the coming days.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 11:05:36 PM

The government would act deadlier and swifter against vigilantes. They'd be more than willing to show their might against their own than the invader. Complacency and fear of jail will keep the masses down. MSNBC is an arm of the White House and they love showing "Lock Up" to let you know who is in charge.

albrecht

Even CNN had to admit, under pressure, that Syrian passports can be faked but the one found is legit. "But it is too early to tell" on motivation etc. And claim "lone wolf"? WTF? Gendarme should be house-to-house kicking out people, or better, from the suburbs, but shutting down borders is a good start.

paladin1991

Quote from: Ruteger on November 13, 2015, 09:04:04 PM
America - thankfully - still has the 2nd Amendment. This is the LAST and best hope between freedom and tyranny. I WILL NOT surrender my last best hope to defend myself and my family against those that would seek to kill me and my family. MOLAN LABE.

No earthly agency or person has the right to tell you to what extent or by which tools or actions used, you can defend your family, your life or the lives of others. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ruteger on November 13, 2015, 09:04:04 PM

How is the 2nd amendment in the USA working out at reducing murders? Roughly?

What if the frogs had the right to conceal carry? How many lives might have been saved? Holland and Merkel and Hillary don't care. They can afford to have 24x7 ARMED bodyguards protecting them.

You really haven't a clue have you? I'll try to explain it to you although I know it will take a bit for you to comprehend. How would everyone being armed in dark resaurants in dark theatres and on dark streets have helped the situation? How would all those armed 'good' guys have co-ordinated their assault/defence strategies so that they a) took out the terrorists b) avoided innocent civilians c) ensured the police knew who was who?

It's great Hollywood isn't it? Unfortunately in the REALWORLDâ,,¢ it doesn't work the way scriptwriters have it, and what usually happens is that uncoordinated firearm discharges from many directions at many targets usually end in a bloodbath.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 10:41:23 PM

I agree.  My daughter and her husband have Bengals season tickets, they get either wanded or patted down before entering the stadium at every game.  Conversely, I've been to hundreds of college football games at every level across the country and have never gotten anything but cursory glances from any stadium security or police officer.  They are looking for booze, not weapons.  Of course that could change. 

chefist

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 14, 2015, 10:59:55 AM
I agree.  My daughter and her husband have Bengals season tickets, they get either wanded or patted down before entering the stadium at every game.  Conversely, I've been to hundreds of college football games at every level across the country and have never gotten anything but cursory glance from any stadium security or police officer.  They are looking for booze, not weapons.  Of course that could change.

France's tough gun control laws didn't help prevent this attack. Criminals will always find the weapons...either firearms or explosives...