• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 03, 2019, 07:15:59 PM
Jim Caan was in Rollerball

I dunno about rollerball, but ddd's brothers in battle remind me of this: https://youtu.be/UxD4MqBLGd0

Anyone else uncomfortable with Dietrich talking about the female reproductive system?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 03, 2019, 07:24:21 PM
Anyone else uncomfortable with Dietrich talking about the female reproductive system?
Yes because he is a sick fuck.

Pelayo

Not sure about that, but I suppose it is better than talking about butt secks.

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 03, 2019, 07:27:33 PM
Hey WAN:
I found this in my travels today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7mtHalU_Wg

Ha!   That is actually fun unlike DDD mumbling about Trump and audio cutting out

Pelayo

Hey ddd, why don't you just come out and call Water Sign Water a nigger?

Gunner65

I think he did just that! And it's not the first time he has done so.

Yawn.   Now is starting off by summarizing Daily Kos

I am not impressed.    >:(

Pelayo

Niggers, hyperbowl? Yeah, you're real educated ddd.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 03, 2019, 07:40:28 PM
Yawn.   Now is starting off by summarizing Daily Kos

I am not impressed.    >:(
He plans to attack Bellgab again tonight...and somehow weave us into the adpocolypse of last week.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 03, 2019, 07:42:19 PM
He plans to attack Bellgab again tonight...and somehow weave us into the adpocolypse of last week.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm still waiting for it. ddd is a coward.

Gunner65

"Gimme my goddamn beer...I need MOOAAR BEEER!"

Pelayo

Hahahahaha ddd, free speech is alive and well. I can freely call you a lying sack of shit because you are!

"Good things are good.  Bad things are bad"    Wow.

Pelayo

I thought shit for brains ddd was going to refute all his detractors tonight, what a rip-off.

Gunner65

Here we go with the latest lie that he was involved in the adpocolypse 2.

Gunner65

So Putin is using "Momo" to kill children because You Tube is protecting kids videos?

Why the hell is talking about  Mau Mau killing kids in South America?   I thought they were in Kenya. 

I'm lost.     ALBRECHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 03, 2019, 08:01:08 PM
So Putin is using "Momo" to kill children because You Tube is protecting kids videos?

What the hell is that thing?   Jesus

Gunner65

This story about the artist was published today.  Notice Dietrich is not mentioning it!

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/momo-is-dead-says-artist-who-created-creepy-big-eyed-sculpture/

Japanese sculptor Keisuke Aiso didn't respond to CNET's request for comment, but the artist told British tabloid newspaper The Sun he's thrown out the artwork.

"The children can be reassured Momo is dead," he told The Sun. "She doesn't exist and the curse is gone."

The original sculpture, called Mother Bird, shows a human-style head with long dark hair spread sparsely over the creature's forehead, enormous round eyes, an oversized mouth and a flattened nose. The naked creature has the feet of a bird and not much of a torso. It was built in 2016 and displayed at Vanilla Gallery in Tokyo.