• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

NowhereInTime

Quote from: MV on June 09, 2015, 10:02:54 PM
Hey, Art. I heard the audio where Curtis called you the other day, and you sound great, but it sounded like your voice was being a little aggressively de-essed. Just an opinion. No two ears are the same.

"Hey, Art! Look at me!  OH,OH, I know radio too! Look daddy Art, I know radio too!!"

Fag.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on June 10, 2015, 02:11:01 PM
And for Jazmunda, good on ya mate, here is the "Our Death Gate" snippet if you don't have it yet.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Next time you are in Oz a free meal and an ale of your choosing shall be yours.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on June 10, 2015, 02:53:44 PM
Next time you are in Oz a free meal and an ale of your choosing shall be yours.

Vegemite Spam and warm Foster's no doubt.

TIM W5WTS

I was able to talk to Art on the phone a few minutes on Sunday June 7th, 2015, he was running a test on new equipment for his upcoming return July 20th ,2015 and Skype was working good as well, the audio sounded great and he was in good spirits, Welcome back Art.  Tim  :)

No problem, I'll probably be there when transporters are invented.
Quote from: jazmunda on June 10, 2015, 02:53:44 PM
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Next time you are in Oz a free meal and an ale of your choosing shall be yours.

Mastodonkey

Do you radioactive chimpanzees dream of burnt toast?

serenity

Quote from: Mastodonkey on June 10, 2015, 04:17:48 PM

Only when I'm in my "Blues Brothers" mood

ItsOver

Quote from: Mastodonkey on June 10, 2015, 04:17:48 PM
No.  Just burning hot pizza rolls.

Queen

Quote from: FortRock on June 10, 2015, 11:36:02 AM
SCORPION ARMY INTELLIGENCE BRIEFING:
HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF WHY THE FIELD MARSHALL MIGHT BE RETURNING RIGHT NOW?
HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING THE WHOLE ISSUE OF CHINA BUILDING ARMED ISLANDS IN
THE SOUTH CHINA SEA? HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW CLOSE THIS IS TO THE PHILIPPINES?
HOW MUCH TIME HAS ART AND AIRYN BEEN SPENDING MONITORING EVENTS? HOW CLOSE
TO WORLD WAR III WITH CHINA ARE WE? MONITOR THE SPUTNIK NEWS AGENCY VIA
FACEBOOK! THE WORLD IS GOING TO BE A CHANGED PLACE SHORTLY! CHINA AND THE
MIDDLE EAST ARE GOING TO BE WIPED OFF THE MAP VIA THE FORCES OF E=MC2. ART
KNOWS THE REALITY!

Sorry to burst ur bubble but the only country worth standing up for is Israel. They will never be defeated.

Art Bell

Taken a few minutes ago

Art

starrmtn001

Quote from: jazmunda on June 10, 2015, 06:12:40 AM
Thanks mate I have all the GIS shows but it's like a needle in a haystack going through them.
Well, as long as you're looking Jazmunda, here's another needle in that haystack.  Please don't go through any extra effort, but if you should find this one, while searching for the first one, I'd appreciate it.

Art was hosting so that should help narrow the search.  It's the GIS of a ghost whistling the theme song from X-Files.  I think the group was in a cemetery at the time.  Thanks Jaz. :D

zeebo

Quote from: Art Bell on June 10, 2015, 04:56:27 PM
Taken a few minutes ago

Art

Looks great.  Thanks Art. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 10, 2015, 08:33:48 AM
Where?  Quick!  Everybody look busy.
God paladin, I love your posts! ;D

chefist

Taken a few minutes ago

Art

Awesome Art!...summer is here in the Southwest! Good thing you have a lot of BTU's for your studio!

Looks good Art!

Bryan Alvarez on his daily wrestling/mma podcast today stated he had a big announcement this Friday on After Dark Radio. Bryan's show on Dark Matter Digital Network runs 11pm-1am Pacific, which would have to change with Art's return. Hoping the big announcement is more days of shows on the network.

He's also giving one hell of a  free plug almost daily to Art, and that hour long daily show is on AFN, iheart, sports byline, etc. 200,000+ daily listeners.

If anyone knows anything please spill!

included today's plug if you wanted to hear it

Marc.Knight

Taken a few minutes ago

Art

What? No 3x5 index cards?  :o

jazmunda

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 10, 2015, 05:02:05 PM
Well, as long as you're looking Jazmunda, here's another needle in that haystack.  Please don't go through any extra effort, but if you should find this one, while searching for the first one, I'd appreciate it.

Art was hosting so that should help narrow the search.  It's the GIS of a ghost whistling the theme song from X-Files.  I think the group was in a cemetery at the time.  Thanks Jaz. :D

You know what I don't believe I've come across that one in my relistening of past shows. I believe I have all the available GIS appearances that are out there. I remember listening to that one live and picked that as the tune being sung at the time. I think I even fast blasted Art and he did mention that a few people had thought it was the x files tune. I'll keep looking/listening.

ItsOver

Taken a few minutes ago

Art
"Pahrump Control... the countdown continues..."

jazmunda

Taken a few minutes ago

Art

Why is there not a browser open on BellGab?

eddie dean

Taken a few minutes ago

Art

Hey Art,
What type of mic preamp / processor are you using? The gear in the rack  at the bottom right of the picture is blurry and I can't make it out.

starrmtn001

Taken a few minutes ago

Art
Looks aesthetically balanced .  Everything is within reach.  Back pillow in place.  All of the tech stuff (that I still need to learn about) present and in place.  Yep Art, you're up and running and good to go.  C'mon July 20th.  WHOO-HOO!

serenity

Taken a few minutes ago

Art

What? No alien bobblehead?

It sure looks good though. Gonna sound great!

starrmtn001

Quote from: jazmunda on June 10, 2015, 05:13:46 PM
You know what I don't believe I've come across that one in my relistening of past shows. I believe I have all the available GIS appearances that are out there. I remember listening to that one live and picked that as the tune being sung at the time. I think I even fast blasted Art and he did mention that a few people had thought it was the x files tune. I'll keep looking/listening.
I was listening live that night too.  If I remember correctly, after people had mentioned it, he replayed it and it defiantly was the X-Files tune that we heard.

coaster

Damn, that setup looks sweet.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on June 10, 2015, 05:20:11 PM
Why is there not a browser open on BellGab?

Plausible Deniability!

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the big white rectangular box on the upper right?  I was guessing at first it was a giant phone display or 'On Air' sign or something like that to make it feel like a real studio, but I've decided it's probably just an air conditioning unit.

jazmunda

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 10, 2015, 05:28:22 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the big white rectangular box on the upper right?  I was guessing at first it was a giant phone display or 'On Air' sign or something like that to make it feel like a real studio, but I've decided it's probably just an air conditioning unit.

High tech box fan.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 10, 2015, 02:43:19 PM
"Hey, Art! Look at me!  OH,OH, I know radio too! Look daddy Art, I know radio too!!"

Fag.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

this hurt me, sir.  this hurt.