• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 08:48:13 AM
Fortunately, cats are immune to human pathogens.
what about Falkie or Samsquatch pathogens ?

studies are lacking here

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 18, 2017, 09:31:05 AM
I am unable to find ANY documented virology studies that would confirm or not the possibility of a cross species jumping virus between a samsquatch and a feline...

just sayin

Rabies...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 08:38:42 AM

The cat lived there for a few years being fed by Falkie and others and it became a free roaming cat. No longer domesticated but not fully feral.
However it has been living outdoors for years and at a minimum it needs rabies and distemper shots along with a check up.

I can see a 'please donate, my girlfriend has rabies' in the near future. Although it would be hard to tell a rabid Kathy from the normal version.

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2017, 09:35:21 AM
Rabies...

For the cat to get rabies from Kathy she would have to bite it and break its skin.

It is a possibility but I do not think her teeth line up well enough to do damage.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 09:46:43 AM
For the cat to get rabies from Kathy she would have to bite it and break its skin.

If there's a tussle for the feed trough I'm afraid the cat might not make it. We have video evidence of Kathy's impressive speed if there is anything edible around.

Lilith

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 17, 2017, 02:32:49 PM
Seems like there is an easy alternative for these pirate t-shirt shops.

1. Don’t use actual photos.

2. Damon, through Senda rules, has the first use copyright to SendaMonsterâ,,¢

3. I will let you use my following trademarked slogans:

a.  The power of Sendaâ,,¢

b.  SendaVisionâ,,¢

c.  SendaMeMoneyâ,,¢

d.  Wanna see my Falkieâ,,¢

e.  Channel your inner Falkieâ,,¢

f.  Pepperoni - hold the jalapeños and black olivesâ,,¢

g.  Shut up - I’m making a videoâ,,¢

Now we just need to see if PB will do some pen and ink artwork to contribute to the cause.
That one's mine!   looks like we might go to court over this unless you cease and desist, Sir!

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 18, 2017, 09:56:48 AM
If there's a tussle for the feed trough I'm afraid the cat might not make it. We have video evidence of Kathy's impressive speed if there is anything edible around.

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 18, 2017, 10:28:25 AM
  That one's mine!   looks like we might go to court over this unless you cease and desist, Sir!

OK. You get me the rights to the “Dead Mother” Amex card image and we will work out a deal.

chefist

Just in from the DW...George is flumoxed. Now that George needs something, Abrham is back in the picture.

-----------------------------------------------------------

despite my best efforts ( and there is a dark screen problem with obs with android, windows and mac users so it is NOT just me ) and my watching numerous videos that claim to get rid of the no video appearing, I cannot fix it

I am looking for an alternative and have a list.
I will look at the list later today.

When Abram was here he was using a gaming app that enabled me to feed the live stream on his channel with no problem and everyone could see the video feed.
I am going to call him and ask him if he would like to do a show again.

Since all those "Breaking News" Stories the guy publishes online and on his video channel show no effort other than stealing the work of others, how about this new "link" to the guy's brilliance, diligence and "hard work"?

pittsburghstealer.com. That sums it up well, doesn't it?

LadyFish

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2017, 11:05:09 AM
Just in from the DW...George is flumoxed. Now that George needs something, Abrham is back in the picture.

despite my best efforts ( and there is a dark screen problem with obs with android, windows and mac users so it is NOT just me ) and my watching numerous videos that claim to get rid of the no video appearing, I cannot fix it

When Abram was here he was using a gaming app that enabled me to feed the live stream on his channel with no problem and everyone could see the video feed.

So, if Senda finds the number he had been using to call Abram, another call to Rally Squirrel?

Norm

Quote from: brig on October 18, 2017, 10:22:13 AM
Hahaha, The Guy From PITTSURG with the latest news from his IPad...

bwahahahaha

https://youtu.be/Dy9ahnKJRIc

The Master's iPad is special, just like him. So very, very special....

I have been mistaken all along !
here, all this time I was under the impression that George was simply STEALING from various news agencies when he posted a "breaking news" on YouTube...
but, in his latest "breaking news" YouTube he credits his "magic EYE PAD" !

damn, do I feel bad...and all along we thought he was STEALING other's work !

Quote from: LadyFish on October 18, 2017, 11:53:42 AM
So, if Senda finds the number he had been using to call Abram, another call to Rally Squirrel?
you know it !
oh my, another segment for Martinez Tonight !

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2017, 11:05:09 AM

oh my, oh my...
George has a LIST...
he will look at later today ?

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 18, 2017, 10:44:43 AM
OK. You get me the rights to the “Dead Mother” Amex card image and we will work out a deal.
was that dead mommy ONE or TWO ?
the dead one he misses that recently would have turned 100 ?
or the dead one he has repeatedly stated he hopes she is "BURNING IN HELL" ?

Quote from: ONeill on October 18, 2017, 08:37:17 AM
Oh crap... I didn't download it because there was no video. I had so many plans for audio editing, all centered around that glorious burp Senda makes.

I never even got to hear one burp or even a single Chili Dog get wolfed down............     :'(

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 18, 2017, 03:51:37 PM
I never even got to hear one burp or even a single Chili Dog get wolfed down............     :'(

Can't you listen and walk at night simultaneously?

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2017, 03:53:57 PM
Can't you listen and walk at night simultaneously?

Oh I might can handle that.  Not at 1 AM though.     Someone's gotta work the next day and pay into the system,
just so Uncle Sugar can send out that big check the 1st of each month to the Senda's of the world. 

Quote from: brig on October 18, 2017, 10:22:13 AM
Hahaha, The Guy From PITTSURG with the latest news from his IPad...

bwahahahaha

We have our answer for at least the new sign-off, The Guy From Pitts-herg