• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on March 29, 2016, 02:45:59 PM
Tracy was a great guest! I was able to listen to most of it, had issues going on, I noticed you did too at first. I tried to get into the chatroom, but was DENIED.
I had no trouble the first time, don't know what happened there, but Myke added a little spice to the show, just having finished "Clock Shavings" I thought you all asked some good questions, good show. I'll have to listen again when it is posted.
peace.
out

It was a fanstastic show, anytime we bring on myke things get real chaotic. Many were having trouble yet again with the chatroom. Thats an issue that needs to be resolved. Expect tracy to return so much was left unsaid. Skype was causing issues for tracy and myke however things worked themselves out.

Quote from: nbirnes on March 29, 2016, 01:36:42 PM
Excellent! Tracy Twyman is the guest.

Thanks for listening Nancy.

nbirnes

Quote from: ninjashoes on March 29, 2016, 02:44:04 PM
that is a badass avatar, so true

I see ads for the supposed Limitless drug being advertised, I doubt it works but its for sure a precursor and proves there is a market out there.

Thanks! I keep thinking about some of the things Tracy was talking about, including the Yellowstone volcano and the weird darkening of knowledge of the Middle Ages. I'm wondering if we need to lift the veil on the Eastern cultures, which might be why the light left the West back then. Good show.

nbirnes

Quote from: username on March 29, 2016, 03:02:39 PM

It was a fanstastic show, anytime we bring on myke things get real chaotic. Many were having trouble yet again with the chatroom. Thats an issue that needs to be resolved. Expect tracy to return so much was left unsaid. Skype was causing issues for tracy and myke however things worked themselves out.

Thanks for listening Nancy.

Thanks for continuing to be curious, and curiouser. 👯

AceAzzameen

Great last episode, its been so long since I've heard anyone talk about the Montauk project, reading about it way back when is what got me into this interest in the first place. You have the greatest guests, all the time. I like listening to Tracy Twyman as well.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nbirnes on March 29, 2016, 07:02:44 PM
Thanks for continuing to be curious, and curiouser. 👯

Not a problem, i have become fully obsessed with the program. I am glad you like the show.

Quote from: AceAzzameen on March 29, 2016, 08:04:47 PM
Great last episode, its been so long since I've heard anyone talk about the Montauk project, reading about it way back when is what got me into this interest in the first place. You have the greatest guests, all the time. I like listening to Tracy Twyman as well.

Stay tuned... Stewart Swerdlow joins us in a few weeks, he will be able to talk about his experience at camp hero. I had first heard of the case but really didn't give it proper attention. Thank you, for listening the guest's really shine.

Auslandia

Swerdlow looks a lot like Billy Mays from Oxyclean. 

Ms. C

Quote from: AceAzzameen on March 29, 2016, 08:04:47 PM
Great last episode, its been so long since I've heard anyone talk about the Montauk project, reading about it way back when is what got me into this interest in the first place. You have the greatest guests,
Quote from: username on March 30, 2016, 02:48:40 AMNot a problem, i have become fully obsessed with the program. I am glad you like the show.Stay tuned... Stewart Swerdlow joins us in a few weeks, he will be able to talk about his experience at camp hero. I had first heard of the case but really didn't give it proper attention. Thank you, for listening the guest's really shine.

I also enjoyed Christopher Garetano.  I have read every book on Montauk project when they first came out, kinda forgot about it until this thread and discussions around Montauk.  I really look forward to hearing Stewart Swerdlow when he'll be on with you.

That Montauk project is some weird but completely interesting and intriguing stuff!!!!

Thanks for your shows.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on March 30, 2016, 10:08:15 AM
Swerdlow looks a lot like Billy Mays from Oxyclean. 

The resemblance is uncanny. Heh.

Now... I received an email from dr. Aquino.... He is recovering and i feel perhaps, he will make his triumphant return on our program.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ms. C on March 30, 2016, 10:55:21 AM
I also enjoyed Christopher Garetano.  I have read every book on Montauk project when they first came out, kinda forgot about it until this thread and discussions around Montauk.  I really look forward to hearing Stewart Swerdlow when he'll be on with you.

That Montauk project is some weird but completely interesting and intriguing stuff!!!!

Thanks for your shows.

I appreciate that greatly, i hope you keep tunning in & dropping out.

Auslandia

Quote from: username on March 30, 2016, 02:15:43 PM
Now... I received an email from dr. Aquino.... He is recovering and i feel perhaps, he will make his triumphant return on our program.

That's great -- I remember him saying he was having surgery

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on March 30, 2016, 03:16:38 PM
That's great -- I remember him saying he was having surgery

Yes surgery went well for him and he said... It was nearly the end of days for him, his doctor said he may not wake up.

Scary... He's alright however.

Auslandia

Quote from: username on March 30, 2016, 04:43:49 PM
Yes surgery went well for him and he said... It was nearly the end of days for him, his doctor said he may not wake up.

Scary... He's alright however.

The eyebrows sustained his vitality.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on March 30, 2016, 04:55:48 PM
The eyebrows sustained his vitality.

Those magical eyebrows.

chefist

Quote from: username on March 30, 2016, 06:06:22 PM
Those magical eyebrows.

Ever thought about doing an episode solely based on the history of Paranormal reporting? An expose on the Paranormal media? I'd be into that!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on March 30, 2016, 06:16:27 PM
Ever thought about doing an episode solely based on the history of Paranormal reporting? An expose on the Paranormal media? I'd be into that!

Sounds good to me, I'll have to gear up for that one.

Also

https://youtu.be/HQ5HY2eyLBU

This very special morning episode we are joined by Tracy Twyman who is the author of several books, an occult researcher and someone who has communicated with actual demons including Cain and Baphomet. We are also joined by a special co-host this episode, the legendary Myke Hideous who actually helped us get in contact with Tracy.

We begin by learning a bit about Tracy's childhood and background. We find out if she grew up with any religious influence. We learn about her first attempts at the Ouija board and what it was like when she first started communicating. Tracy talks to us about Baphomet and the series of other entities she went through before being referred to the big guy himself. We then talk a bit about revelations and end times before getting heavily into the secret societies.

http://tracytwyman.com/

chefist

Quote from: username on March 30, 2016, 08:04:40 PM
Sounds good to me, I'll have to gear up for that one.

Also

https://youtu.be/HQ5HY2eyLBU

This very special morning episode we are joined by Tracy Twyman who is the author of several books, an occult researcher and someone who has communicated with actual demons including Cain and Baphomet. We are also joined by a special co-host this episode, the legendary Myke Hideous who actually helped us get in contact with Tracy.

We begin by learning a bit about Tracy's childhood and background. We find out if she grew up with any religious influence. We learn about her first attempts at the Ouija board and what it was like when she first started communicating. Tracy talks to us about Baphomet and the series of other entities she went through before being referred to the big guy himself. We then talk a bit about revelations and end times before getting heavily into the secret societies.

http://tracytwyman.com/

I think you have something good going on...you had George Senda on which I think was a complete coup! MITD missed out and you won!...you can expand on that! Good luck and I'll be listening!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on March 30, 2016, 08:07:03 PM
I think you have something good going on...you had George Senda on which I think was a complete coup! MITD missed out and you won!...you can expand on that! Good luck and I'll be listening!

The dark fecal matter dropped the ball.

chefist

Quote from: username on March 30, 2016, 08:33:25 PM
The dark fecal matter dropped the ball.

Absolutely no doubt about that! Good on ya! Would love a few shows on industry gossip! So would many, many others! Take care!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on March 30, 2016, 08:37:27 PM
Absolutely no doubt about that! Good on ya! Would love a few shows on industry gossip! So would many, many others! Take care!

There will be more to come thats for sure, we've only just begun.

Corona Kitty

April 30th

Robert Sullivan X Michael Horn

Auslandia

Quote from: username on March 31, 2016, 06:03:11 PM
April 30th

Robert Sullivan X Michael Horn

Wow Michael Horn huh.  Best of luck to ya.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on March 31, 2016, 06:11:33 PM
Wow Michael Horn huh.  Best of luck to ya.

One fellow bell gabber said to do it..... Well here we are.

Auslandia

Quote from: username on March 31, 2016, 06:24:25 PM
One fellow bell gabber said to do it..... Well here we are.

Bellgabbers are assholes

chefist

I like where this show is going!

It's good to see that at least one "local" show has taken advantage of the opportunities presented by the current state of chaos in paranormal broadcasting.

Keep it rollin'.

Auslandia

Quote from: Étouffée on March 31, 2016, 08:31:14 PM
It's good to see that at least one "local" show has taken advantage of the opportunities presented by the current state of chaos in paranormal broadcasting.

Keep it rollin'.

Is paranormal broadcasting sort of like farting in a bottle & smelling it a year later?

Quote from: Auslandia on March 31, 2016, 08:45:29 PM

Is paranormal broadcasting sort of like farting in a bottle & smelling it a year later?
could be.  Could be a lot of analogies.  You picked Farting in a Bottle; and that's ok.  It could be like catching a firefly in a bottle and then forgetting about it for a year.  The firefly would be dead.
I hate analogies.

Auslandia

Quote from: Étouffée on March 31, 2016, 08:57:01 PM
could be.  Could be a lot of analogies.  You picked Farting in a Bottle; and that's ok.  It could be like catching a firefly in a bottle and then forgetting about it for a year.  The firefly would be dead.
I hate analogies.

The whole reason that there are so many shows nowadays is to give David Paulides something to do 7 nights per week.