• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

ninjashoes

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 02, 2016, 04:20:08 PM
First it was the yelly man, then it was your ill-informed and low-class bashing of other show hosts that drove me away. I'm not quite sure what you could do or change now to gain back my appreciation for your little podcast. Best of luck to you though, I feel you are going to need lots of it.

Those things "drove you away"? Since you seem rather interested still despite that you were driven away, I'll do my best to address your complains.

I am assuming Gary the Mad Martian = yell man?

Fair enough, Gary has a habit of shouting over people, he doesn't mean to do it and it can be pretty entertaining sometimes but we understand Gary is something people enjoy in moderation. Not a reason to quit listening, in fact you should pay more attention to what Gary is saying because it points towards a disturbing truth.

As far as bashing other hosts,

We do not bash other hosts. I can think of perhaps two times other hosts were even brought up on our show.

I have said things to the affect of "most paranormal shows are not professional level and are not very entertaining".

That is how I feel and I am sorry it rubs you the wrong way. I feel like too many hosts are busy trying to be Art Bell or George Noory while we have a different approach by having an actual show with a cast of characters.

If it isn't your cup of tea, fair enough, no one is forcing you to listen but please don't exaggerate and make it sound like we are going around bashing other hosts when we have had a large number of top paranormal radio hosts on our show as guests including Greg Carlwood from THC, Nikki Paranormal, Jim Harold, John B Wells from CTM, Andy from the Buzzcast, George Turner, Yuk Nassty from Getindacorner and many more.

and no we do not need any "luck", we are both hard workers and we are doing fine, in fact we are doing stellar. I invite you to call in and debate me on air personally.

Ciardelo

You should give Larry and I all-access passes as many times as we bump your thread for you. At least make me a version without all the yelling.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2016, 05:27:23 AM
You should give Larry and I all-access passes as many times as we bump your thread for you. At least make me a version without all the yelling.

Hey, Cigarillo, don't you have a donky dick to go suck? You pathetic, inane and useless twirp.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on March 04, 2016, 05:52:20 AM
Hey, Cigarillo, don't you have a donky dick to go suck? You pathetic, inane and useless twirp.
lawls...that you Mick? chimpboy.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2016, 05:56:54 AM
lawls...that you Mick? chimpboy.
Nice cumback, fagtard. You rule.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on March 04, 2016, 06:00:06 AM
Nice cumback, fagtard. You rule.
:::beams::: pisses you off don't it? Maybe the admins will put in an ignore feature.  ;D

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2016, 06:04:38 AM
:::beams::: pisses you off don't it? Maybe the admins will put in an ignore feature.  ;D

You're like walking past a pool of vomit

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on March 04, 2016, 06:09:03 AM
You're like walking past a pool of vomit
perhaps you might try getting out? Or are you just fascinated by me? I can understand it happens to me here. But I'm not a butt pirate so sorry.  :(

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2016, 06:20:17 AM
perhaps you might try getting out? Or are you just fascinated by me? I can understand it happens to me here. But I'm not a butt pirate so sorry.  :(

Trust me, chumptard, NO ONE on this forum is "fascinated" by you. Har har har.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on March 04, 2016, 06:23:50 AM
Trust me, chumptard, NO ONE on this forum is "fascinated" by you. Har har har.
lol chimp

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2016, 06:26:21 AM
lol chimp
Epic stooge. King of chumps. Irelevent ape.
You're the hitchhiker that Hunter Thompson and his attorney picked up in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2016, 06:20:17 AM

Whoa... Just one moment. I'm not sure how much gumby posts, however i see your name constantly on every thread nearly, on this forum.

So tell me ciardelo...... Do you ever sleep or go outside.... You literally post all over the entire forum 24/7. How much do they pay you sir? Im honestly curious.... are you retired or disabled?
Also stop posting & call into the show, With your jitter bug cell phone for your spanking 760 332 8065

I think I'll sit this one out. Just too damn tired.
may the best man win.

ninjashoes

He's just a Dark Matter fan boy who refuses to take off his rose colored glasses and accept that everyone and their mother has a podcast and an online stream thus rendering the Dark Matter network irrelevant old technology.

No one cares about that place without Art. They are doing absolutely nothing interesting that would justify paying for archives. What a ripoff...

Like I want to pay for "you know who's" rent and Doritos.

We do a completely 100% free show with longer episodes and more high profile guests.

No wonder why Dark Matter Network fanboys hate us so much. We are giving away something better for free. We aren't selling snake oil like greedy businessmen, we are waking people up out of the goodness of our own hearts, just because its fun and what we enjoy doing.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!

serenity

Well the show stream is running fine on AD. Looking forward to tonights show! See you there.I do get a kick out of folks asking if I am Daniel. Well I am "a" Daniel but not "the" Daniel. I'll leave that one to you. lol

the_peeve

Do you normally play that much bumper music?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: the_peeve on March 06, 2016, 04:43:34 PM
Do you normally play that much bumper music?

Depends if the guest is ready or not.

the_peeve

Ah, I see. You might have to come with something else, other than that much bumper music. No more than a couple songs. Did you know what Pink Floyd used to do? They made their own commercials. Insane commercials. There used to be one that was an ad for alternatives to funerals. I thnk it was called the chopper. You could get chopped up instead of a burial.

So get some buddies together and create ridiculous, disgusting, funny commercials. Put them on a loop and use that as your time eater.

You are a talk radio show, and your audience is geared to having people talk almost all the time. Music should be teased in. Last night's show had too much music and it turned me off at that point.

That's just some constructive criticisms and I will try to listen to your next show.

Mr. EODR, you seem to attracted some new posters! I truly hope the program went well. I am patiently waiting.
peace

Corona Kitty

Quote from: the_peeve on March 06, 2016, 06:25:53 PM
Ah, I see. You might have to come with something else, other than that much bumper music. No more than a couple songs. Did you know what Pink Floyd used to do? They made their own commercials. Insane commercials. There used to be one that was an ad for alternatives to funerals. I thnk it was called the chopper. You could get chopped up instead of a burial.

So get some buddies together and create ridiculous, disgusting, funny commercials. Put them on a loop and use that as your time eater.

You are a talk radio show, and your audience is geared to having people talk almost all the time. Music should be teased in. Last night's show had too much music and it turned me off at that point.

That's just some constructive criticisms and I will try to listen to your next show.

That's unfortunate, i am sorry you disliked the show. I'll address these issues,  thank you for you're input peeve.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on March 06, 2016, 09:27:53 PM
Mr. EODR, you seem to attracted some new posters! I truly hope the program went well. I am patiently waiting.
peace

One of the best episodes in my opinion,  we will continue into the abyss.

cweb

Quote from: the_peeve on March 06, 2016, 06:25:53 PM
Could be fun! This baby took me about 20 minutes of production. (Probably should've processed the voice more...)
https://soundcloud.com/cweb024/jemwhites-quality-motorcar

GravitySucks

Quote from: cweb on March 07, 2016, 08:36:08 AM
Could be fun! This baby took me about 20 minutes of production. (Probably should've processed the voice more...)
https://soundcloud.com/cweb024/jemwhites-quality-motorcar

Funny stuff

the_peeve

Quote from: username on March 07, 2016, 04:34:45 AM
That's unfortunate, i am sorry you disliked the show. I'll address these issues,  thank you for you're input peeve.

That's what I am here for. I am not one to insult or say your show sucks. That gets boring.

I have some friends on here who listen to your show, and I thought I would check it out.

Peeve, if you want to hear a truly unlistenable intro, (don't know why you would), listen to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. Two things I cannot tolerate: sirens and a telephone ringing.

the_peeve

Quote from: Original Larry on March 07, 2016, 12:44:12 PM
Peeve, if you want to hear a truly unlistenable intro, (don't know why you would), listen to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. Two things I cannot tolerate: sirens and a telephone ringing.

yeah, I hate intros that try too hard. That's my criticism of CL, tries too hard.

I notice EODR has a long intro. Which is fine, because it's a long show. The only important thing missing from the intro is the identifier. Within the first 20 seconds, the words End of Days Radio should be there. Preferably a mad priest saying it!

Listening to the JB Wells show. That was pretty good.

Corona Kitty

So a special guest might join us saturday, not 100% confirmed but jordan maxwell is set. Our second guest will be cal orey.

I don't want to expose your next show guest, but have you guys reached out to Douglas Dietrich yet? You should have him on considering your last guest. I was listening to some of his stuff on YT this weekend, and he danced around that subject some, but he was on Jimmy Church, and it was really nice to hear him take a bite out of that ass! haha! if you haven't heard it, worth a listen, if you can get through Church talking about his favorite subject-himself.

Corona Kitty

No word from Douglas, i dont think he will be joining us.