• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Corona Kitty

What's up everyone?

Michael here from EODR, we go live this Saturday at 7:30 pm pst, on the tune in radio app search "WDBN".

Our guest's, will be Mr Rojas from openminds.tv along with Mr Hayakwa If you're interested in calling or to troll, feel free... I'm ready for you.  17603328065 is the number, or if you want to call in using Skype contact me at "endofdaysmyke". Don't be scared to call in.

I look forward to this lovely evening, I hope you will all be there. Much love & respect to all of you on bellgab.

Www.endofdaysradio.com

phobos2995

I have never listened to this show but I like both hosts... one thing I wondered about why Alejandro said this after his spot on Martin Willis' Podcast UFO...why did he say at the very end something quite clear to me: "Stay tuned losers!"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: phobos2995 on September 13, 2014, 03:37:12 AM
I have never listened to this show but I like both hosts... one thing I wondered about why Alejandro said this after his spot on Martin Willis' Podcast UFO...why did he say at the very end something quite clear to me: "Stay tuned losers!"

I'll ask him, next time I speak to him.

http://youtu.be/OJLKWAfMj3w here is the show, for those who didn't listen live.

b_dubb

Rojas annoys the shit out of me on his podcast.  I can't listen to it.  Even just to have something to fall asleep to.  The guy's a clown and to call him a "researcher" is incorrect.  He's no more of a "researcher" than PT Barnum.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: b_dubb on September 25, 2014, 12:39:51 PM
Rojas annoys the shit out of me on his podcast.  I can't listen to it.  Even just to have something to fall asleep to.  The guy's a clown and to call him a "researcher" is incorrect.  He's no more of a "researcher" than PT Barnum.

Hah, I appreciate the straight forward response. I've personally never heard, his show. Just random interviews.

Corona Kitty

Dennis McKenna - After 2012, Ayahusca Entities, P…: http://youtu.be/XulVmh-SBXw

Hello friends ..... You got you're psychedelics ready?

Corona Kitty

Dennis McKenna | After 2012, Ayahusca Entities, P…: http://youtu.be/row0AujxV74

Corona Kitty

Hi my name is michael

I just wanted to say fuck Keith rowland, I will be uploading last Saturdays show where we address your favorite program director. I think some of you out there may get a kick out of it.

In the mean time Here is our last show with l.A Marzulli

l.A. Marzulli | Nephilim, Implants, Ancient Astronauts Deception | EODR 38: http://youtu.be/COzOBnVl6hE

I love that End of Days artwork.

littlechris

I'll listen and check it out..

malliard

i am shocked, i thought i was on the only one with an issue with rowland

Corona Kitty

Look, we all love art bell no question about it. The show may not be for everyone and that's cool with me. However the show will always be moving forward and improving. I love this website a lot, ive always been here watching. I respect all of you very much, I hope we don't anger you too much.

I.R Harris and Gary the Mad Martian | The War Begins | EODR 39: Richard hoagland faces on mars http://youtu.be/Sepo3yvtyJ8

PS. Except Keith Rowland, that man is a piece of shit snake oil salesman. I really hope art bell, comes to his senses and realizes what a mess he's stepping in.

Quote from: username on February 10, 2015, 02:58:19 AM
Look, we all love art bell no question about it. The show may not be for everyone and that's cool with me. However the show will always be moving forward and improving. I love this website a lot, ive always been here watching. I respect all of you very much, I hope we don't anger you too much.

I.R Harris and Gary the Mad Martian | The War Begins | EODR 39: Richard hoagland faces on mars http://youtu.be/Sepo3yvtyJ8

PS. Except Keith Rowland, that man is a piece of shit snake oil salesman. I really hope art bell, comes to his senses and realizes what a mess he's stepping in.

So your upset Keith didn't like your two minute long intro or your audio quality?

Maybe he just doesn't like the show. You can't please everyone.

Corona Kitty

True, we are in talks with another network already. This is about multiple things, someone had to take a stand against Rowland.

wr250

perhaps it was the terroristic illuminati threat ?
we all know how rowland feels about terroristic threats , just ask MV.

ninjashoes

Quote from: wr250 on February 10, 2015, 07:12:27 AM
perhaps it was the terroristic illuminati threat ?
we all know how rowland feels about terroristic threats , just ask MV.

Can you please elaborate on this sir?

I know that Michael and I are not the only ones who have had a run in with Keith's big ego.

Once again we are both huge Art Bell fans and this is in no way meant towards Art who is my idol and someone I respect. It is nothing against any of the talent on the network either.

This is us standing up to Keith and his rude power tripping and insulting way of handling business. It is his right to run things how he wants and it is our right to exercise free speech and declare this Monday Night Ratings War against the Dark Matter Network!

We want everyone in paranormal radio to know that you can do it on your own and you don't need Keith to make it!

This is for all the other little guys out there who get stepped on!

wr250

Quote from: ninjashoes on February 10, 2015, 02:36:52 PM
Can you please elaborate on this sir?

I know that Michael and I are not the only ones who have had a run in with Keith's big ego.

at the very beginning of the  video you posted above, you guys said something about "death to the illuminati" or very similar.

MV made a comment about suicide bombing verizon in a terrorist attack (or very similar). Kieth blamed some crap on MV so MV moved on. (something about divesting DMRN from the art bell name or some such stuff)

mallard was at his grandmothers funeral i believe, and his wife sat in for him. Kieth sent out some rude tweets about it, so mallard left too. 

Once again we are both huge Art Bell fans and this is in no way meant towards Art who is my idol and someone I respect. It is nothing against any of the talent on the network either.

This is us standing up to Keith and his rude power tripping and insulting way of handling business. It is his right to run things how he wants and it is our right to exercise free speech and declare this Monday Night Ratings War against the Dark Matter Network!

We want everyone in paranormal radio to know that you can do it on your own and you don't need Keith to make it!

This is for all the other little guys out there who get stepped on!

ninjashoes

Quote from: wr250 on February 10, 2015, 02:43:56 PM
at the very beginning of the  video you posted above, you guys said something about "death to the illuminati" or very similar.

MV made a comment about suicide bombing verizon in a terrorist attack (or very similar). Kieth blamed some crap on MV so MV moved on. (something about divesting DMRN from the art bell name or some such stuff)

mallard was at his grandmothers funeral i believe, and his wife sat in for him. Kieth sent out some rude tweets about it, so mallard left too.

Thanks for filling me in. I remember those Tweets aimed at Malliard and I was really disgusted by it. He could have easily addressed Jim privately if he had a problem but instead he chooses to air it publicly, a true sign of a bad businessman and an arrogant person in general.

I hope that Art separates from Keith like we already almost saw happen a couple months ago when Keith tried the same manipulative arrogance with Art. Basically Art had to yank Keith's chain hard.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: wr250 on February 10, 2015, 02:43:56 PM

I added that clip from that show that night, every intro changes... The show he was given to listen to is with Robert Bruce part 2

Catsmile

Wait... Rowland the code monkey, not a people person?
Who'ed uh-thunk-it?

Art coming to his defense would probably say something like...
"Keith, just gets it!"

Dude don't get bent outta shape about it.
Underneath every code monkeys XXXXL Mt. Dew & Doritos stained South Park T-shirt.
Resides an even larger insecure, frail, power tripping, ego fueled by lack of sex, or any meaningful human contact for that matter. They're a grumpy lonely lot at best. The least little thing they don't like, or anything that challenges them, perceived or real, incurs their wrath.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Catsmile on February 10, 2015, 04:17:56 PM
Wait... Rowland the code monkey, not a people person?
Who'ed uh-thunk-it?

Art coming to his defense would probably say something like...
"Keith, just gets it!"

Dude don't get bent outta shape about it.
Underneath every code monkeys XXXXL Mt. Dew & Doritos stained South Park T-shirt.
Resides an even larger insecure, frail, power tripping, ego fueled by lack of sex, or any meaningful human contact for that matter. They're a grumpy lonely lot at best. The least little thing they don't like, or anything that challenges them, perceived or real, incurs their wrath.

*slow clap*

Corona Kitty

Art bell quit, looks like I called it, hate being right but Keith is garbage.

ninjashoes

Wow looks like Mr. Bell made a wise decision to not air a show with Keith.

I feel bad for all the podcasters who spent all that time and energy dealing with Keith in order to get on the network and rub elbows with Art Bell. Looks like they all wasted their time because the Dark Matter Network is absolutely pointless without Art considering technology allows people to listen to shows at their leisure with the beauty of podcasting.

This is a big win in our war against The Dark Matter Network.

The only problem now is that Keith is now too pathetic to even take seriously or give a damn about.

The Dark Matter Network is now pointless and will die. It's old technology and you can get all their shows on youtube or itunes.

Corona Kitty

Hello, my name is michael.

I am the producer & co host of a show called end of days radio. I wanted to tell you all that keith rowland is a cancer. I feel bad for all of art bells fans out there and for art. He aligned himself with such a shitty incompetent program director.

This video is about how shitty Keith is
http://youtu.be/Sepo3yvtyJ8

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on February 11, 2015, 10:24:07 PM
Hello, my name is michael.

I am the producer & co host of a show called end of days radio. I wanted to tell you all that keith rowland is a cancer. I feel bad for all of art bells fans out there and for art. He aligned himself with such a shitty incompetent program director.

This video is about how shitty Keith is
http://youtu.be/Sepo3yvtyJ8

amen.  here's our experience with keith:
http://www.ufoship.com/?p=1051

Corona Kitty

Quote from: MV on February 11, 2015, 10:37:22 PM
amen.  here's our experience with keith:
http://www.ufoship.com/?p=1051

I heard about this, listened shortly after it was posted. That's embarrassing on Keith, I apologize he's a no talent fool. Spec Sheet ruled.