• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Liberace! on March 26, 2019, 01:52:18 AM
How many more "swing and a miss" events will you endure?

As many as it takes to finally hit the big orange ball out of the ballpark.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Liberace! on March 26, 2019, 01:51:05 AM
Hey mang.  Glad to see you around.

-Lee (MV)

Thank you!  I was a bit nervous when I checked in during the summer and there wasn't a Bellgab (apparently there is a Gabcast I need to listen to) but am relieved that the 'Gab survives!

Always a privilege to be here (well, the site in general; this thread sometimes...)

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on March 25, 2019, 07:37:42 PM
I don't get it--you seem smart, but then you go on and act like swindling suckers is illegal, or something. Hello? This is America, fuck yeah!

Welcome back, Botmaster. Your arrival on the scene, in the flesh, after a cool 11 month hiatus is the clearest indicator yet of the ongoing collapse of the dark cabal. Here, have a (you).

The trick is to always "seem".   A part of me admires the brazenness of the whole enterprise but mostly I find the syndicate repellent.

Beep boop buzz buzz tovarisch.  (My impression of a Russian Bot.  No, it isn't funny.)

Kidnostad3

Trump's being exonerated is not nearly enough. My trust in and respect for our justice system will not be restored until Hilliary, Obama and all their underlings and confederates who acted illegally to sabotage Trump's presidential campaign and later to execute a coup against him have been tried and appropriately sentenced.  This is by far the most serious and extensive political scandal ever to befall the Nation in that it clearly involves acts of sedition if not treason by individuals in government and in the private sector.  Mere fines, short sentences or probation or any other sort of wrist-slap sanctions won't do.  Stiff penalties must be awarded to the guilty to discourage future attempts to overthrow the government.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 26, 2019, 03:21:38 PM
Trump's being exonerated is not nearly enough. My trust in and respect for our justice system will not be restored until Hilliary, Obama and all their underlings and confederates who acted illegally to sabotage Trump's presidential campaign and later to execute a coup against him have been tried and appropriately sentenced.  This is by far the most serious and extensive political scandal ever to befall the Nation in that it clearly involves acts of sedition if not treason by individuals in government and in the private sector.  Mere fines, short sentences or probation or any other sort of wrist-slap sanctions won't do.  Stiff penalties must be awarded to the guilty to discourage future attempts to overthrow the government.

Considering "exonerated" was never actually even established (even by his lackey Billy "Pardons" Barr), your call for a full revisiting of whatever Hillary's crimes were or whatever Obama's alleged crimes were is not only premature but wholly out of place.

Trump may not be specifically charged with conspiracy to commit harm to the US (may not be) but he has many questions to answer regarding the mysterious disappearance of Inaugural funds, campaign finance fraud to which he was named an unindicted co-conspirator, his mysterious ceaseless flow of capital from Deutsche Bank (who paid hundreds of millions in fines for money laundering for Putin), Trump University, violating security protocol issuing Jared Kushner a security clearance, and other high crimes that will yet come to result in his incarceration.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 26, 2019, 03:21:38 PM
As we just saw in this Smollett case, Democrats usually are not punished, especially, as with Smollett, when they run the county, prosecutor's office, and the bench.  And you have the problem in both parties that DC tends to "look out for their own."

On the rare occasion Democrats are punished it is usually only if they have conflicted with Party leaders or the main party candidate (like Hillary or Blogovitch and Obama.)

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 26, 2019, 03:36:19 PM
call for a full revisiting of whatever Hillary's crimes were or whatever Obama's alleged crimes were is not only premature but wholly out of place

Who killed Kennedy?

chefist

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 26, 2019, 02:40:42 PM

As many as it takes to finally hit the big orange ball out of the ballpark.

Hi D Noory... how are ya?

Jackstar

Call for small talk is not only distracting but wholly out of place.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 26, 2019, 03:36:19 PM
Considering "exonerated" was never actually even established (even by his lackey Billy "Pardons" Barr), your call for a full revisiting of whatever Hillary's crimes were or whatever Obama's alleged crimes were is not only premature but wholly out of place.

Trump may not be specifically charged with conspiracy to commit harm to the US (may not be) but he has many questions to answer regarding the mysterious disappearance of Inaugural funds, campaign finance fraud to which he was named an unindicted co-conspirator, his mysterious ceaseless flow of capital from Deutsche Bank (who paid hundreds of millions in fines for money laundering for Putin), Trump University, violating security protocol issuing Jared Kushner a security clearance, and other high crimes that will yet come to result in his incarceration.

Have you got proof of their innocence.  That is what is being demanded of Trump.   And while you're at it show me proof that you've given up blowing Billy goats.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on March 26, 2019, 07:45:37 PM
CITIZENS DEMAND ANSWERS

Where Obama and Hilliary are concerned we have the answers and they're indisputable.  WHAT CITIZENS DEMAND IS EQUAL FUCKING JUSTICE and that NowhereInTime stops sexually abusing livestock.   

Kidnostad3

I knew it!  There's an Obama in the woodpile! 

Chicago FOP Demand Investigation Of Michelle Obama/Kim Foxx Angle In Jussie Smollett Case

redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2019/03/26/chicago-fop-demand-investigation-michelle-obama-kim-foxx-angle-jussie-smollett-case/

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on March 26, 2019, 07:44:40 PM
Call for small talk is not only distracting but wholly out of place.

I'm sorry, but isn't this the Bellgab Politics thread?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 26, 2019, 08:25:23 PM

Where Obama and Hilliary are concerned we have the answers and they're indisputable.  WHAT CITIZENS DEMAND IS EQUAL FUCKING JUSTICE and that NowhereInTime stops sexually abusing livestock.

But I find it so mooooving.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 26, 2019, 07:45:08 PM
Have you got proof of their innocence.  That is what is being demanded of Trump.   And while you're at it show me proof that you've given up blowing Billy goats.

No it isn't.  What's demanded of Trump is honesty, integrity, and service to the nation, all of which he fails to provide.  Forget "leadership".  That crashed and burned (much like the Trump Shuttle) a long time ago.

And I haven't.  You live your life, I'll live mine.  God Bless America!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on March 26, 2019, 07:21:51 PM
Who killed Kennedy?

[attachment=1]

You're back, what, three days? And you've already gone and blown all your street cred. Sad!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 27, 2019, 11:13:45 AM
No it isn't.  What's demanded of Trump is honesty, integrity, and service to the nation, all of which he fails to provide.  Forget "leadership".  That crashed and burned (much like the Trump Shuttle) a long time ago.

And I haven't.  You live your life, I'll live mine.  God Bless America!

https://youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c

And the record shows that your predictions concerning Trump have been absolutely wrong.  The left's narrative has completely come apart.  Even the NYT acknowledged that on the front page.  Yet you continue to wallow in your delusion.  "There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on March 27, 2019, 12:13:46 PM
[attachment=1,msg1319439]

You're back, what, three days? And you've already gone and blown all your street cred. Sad!

Oh please.  I don't answer only because I refuse to speak ill of the fairly recently deceased...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 27, 2019, 12:16:26 PM
https://youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c

And the record shows that your predictions concerning Trump have been absolutely wrong.  The left's narrative has completely come apart.  Even the NYT acknowledged that on the front page.  Yet you continue to wallow in your delusion.  "There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

The NYT is a waffling, quivering mass of insecurity desperate to insulate itself from defamation claims. 

Having said that, "the left's narrative" is about FAR MORE Trump's campaign colluding with Shirtless Vlad to trainwreck the election. (Turns out the ol' Colonel had it the whole way without dragging in his Useful Idiot).

No, its his ridiculous infatuation with the L'il Fat Un from Pyongyang (including canceling further sanctions just last Friday).
It's his irresponsible voiding of the Iran Nuclear Deal.
It's his irresponsible voiding of the Paris Climate Change Accords.
It's his irresponsible undermining of NATO.
It's his irresponsible assault on healthcare (including allowing prior conditions coverage denials).
It's his irresponsible trade wars that are threatening to induce a shooting war. (I see Mnuchin just skittered off to Beijing again to play footsie with Xi).
It's his irresponsible handling of classified information and the waiver he granted to the wholly unqualified Daughter-Boinker to conduct personal business on the national dime.
It's his irresponsible disregard for the Emoluments Clause (and clear influence peddling of the Trump Organization).

Forget he's already named an unindicted co-conspirator to the campaign finance fraud, how about explaining where all the Inaugural funds went?

Forget he's effectively admitted to fraud with Trump University ("I'll never settle" - then does), where are his tax returns and how does he explain Deutsche Bank pouring cash on him when not one other lending institution would take his calls, tovarsich?

Forget this whitewash by Billy Pardons, how about explaining how convicts like Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, George Papadapoulus, and Rick Gates are "the best people"?  At what, running a Keystone Crooks Crime Family?

And this is just some of the "left's narrative" about the most wholly unqualified, corrupt, venal, vulgar, dishonest leader in American history.

Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!  Build a Wall around him and his cohort and throw away the damn keys.

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 27, 2019, 01:00:04 PM
the most wholly unqualified, corrupt, venal, vulgar, dishonest leader in American history

[attachment=1]

Your rhetoric is stale.

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 27, 2019, 12:41:55 PM
I don't answer only because I refuse

Dodging is an answer, albeit a weak one. Checkmate.

ItsOver

NIT-wit should enjoy Venezuela.  With his never-ending hallucinations and delusions, he'll no doubt think it IS a utopia.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 27, 2019, 01:00:04 PM
The NYT is a waffling, quivering mass of insecurity desperate to insulate itself from defamation claims. 

Having said that, "the left's narrative" is about FAR MORE Trump's campaign colluding with Shirtless Vlad to trainwreck the election. (Turns out the ol' Colonel had it the whole way without dragging in his Useful Idiot).

No, its his ridiculous infatuation with the L'il Fat Un from Pyongyang (including canceling further sanctions just last Friday).
It's his irresponsible voiding of the Iran Nuclear Deal.
It's his irresponsible voiding of the Paris Climate Change Accords.
It's his irresponsible undermining of NATO.
It's his irresponsible assault on healthcare (including allowing prior conditions coverage denials).
It's his irresponsible trade wars that are threatening to induce a shooting war. (I see Mnuchin just skittered off to Beijing again to play footsie with Xi).
It's his irresponsible handling of classified information and the waiver he granted to the wholly unqualified Daughter-Boinker to conduct personal business on the national dime.
It's his irresponsible disregard for the Emoluments Clause (and clear influence peddling of the Trump Organization).

Forget he's already named an unindicted co-conspirator to the campaign finance fraud, how about explaining where all the Inaugural funds went?

Forget he's effectively admitted to fraud with Trump University ("I'll never settle" - then does), where are his tax returns and how does he explain Deutsche Bank pouring cash on him when not one other lending institution would take his calls, tovarsich?

Forget this whitewash by Billy Pardons, how about explaining how convicts like Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, George Papadapoulus, and Rick Gates are "the best people"?  At what, running a Keystone Crooks Crime Family?

And this is just some of the "left's narrative" about the most wholly unqualified, corrupt, venal, vulgar, dishonest leader in American history.

Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!  Build a Wall around him and his cohort and throw away the damn keys.

I'm not sure but I think I've heard all this before.  How does this explain or justify all the lies and deceit used by you and your fellow travelers in your efforts to overthrow the government?   

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 27, 2019, 03:59:27 PM

I'm not sure but I think I've heard all this before.  How does this explain or justify all the lies and deceit used by you and your fellow travelers in your efforts to overthrow the government?

Ok I'll bite:

1) Nobody's trying to "overthrow the government".  The hyperbole is up to 11 on the right.

2) I, in fact, oppose impeachment.  Even if Obstruction is in the Mueller Report (despite Billy Pardons' non-denial denial), I know we'll sweep the right away at the polls.  Then, without a Constitutional crisis, indict, arrest, and try the man (and his son) as civilians in the Southern District of New York.

3) As of yet, none of you have proven ANY lies or deceit.  Even Barr's own whitewash states that the Mueller Report does NOT exonerate the Great Trumpkin. 

4) Even the Steele Dossier, commissioned as opposition research by Republicans (the Washington Free Beacon), has not been disproven.  Cohen says he was never in Prague, but can we be sure? Carter Page was, at the least, a Useful Idiot, and George Papadapolous (who Trump said he never met yet was pictured at a meeting table with him) was dirty enough to plea out his charge.

And as to the Pee-pee tape: well, hell, even conservatives have to know that's in Putin's Vault waiting for Don-Don to screw up!

albrecht

Ha. Even The Atlantic, the usually unread but historical magazine that is a champion of the Democrats and Lefties is admitting defeat and consternation over the Mueller Report and inability of their media to damage Trump or find crimes. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/03/muellers-conclusion-scrambling-resistance-media/585721/ 

What is fascinating is that the Democrats are helping Russia out and playing right into their hands. With talk of "resistance" and, now, not believing Mueller Report, the DOJ, FBI, etc. Russia, if they interfered at all, like any enemy is not trying to support a particular candidate but trying to divide, confuse, and Balkanize the country (a goal interestingly of the Left in general.)  The Democrats, and their media, refusing to believe facts, to let people go unprosecuted (as with Smollett) if they have a "D" by their name, and mistrust of government institutions, history, and the Constitution plays out into our enemies' plans, of whom we have a lot more to fear from China than the Russians.

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 27, 2019, 04:22:26 PM
And as to the Pee-pee tape: well, hell, even conservatives have to know that's in Putin's Vault waiting for Don-Don to screw up!

Quote from: Jackstar on March 27, 2019, 01:04:11 PM
Your rhetoric is stale.

Actual question: how can you expect to be taken seriously?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on March 27, 2019, 08:40:28 PM

Actual question: how can you expect to be taken seriously?

Agree.  This lying leftist lout's denial of reality and fascination with pee pee is disturbing. 

albrecht

The disgraced racket known as the SPLC is funding raising (I guess it is cost prohibitive still to bring that money back from all those offshore or personal accounts) using resistance to Trump and support for criminals, illegals, and open borders are the rallying cry.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/southern-poverty-declares-war-on-trump-with-michelle-obama-aides-help 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-reckoning-of-morris-dees-and-the-southern-poverty-law-center 

https://freebeacon.com/politics/southern-poverty-law-center-90-million-offshore-funds/