• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: bigchucka on June 06, 2014, 06:01:33 AM
I got bored and I did.  Fucking hilarious.

It's only 90% hilarious, don't get carried away! Also: never tell anyone your birthday again. I am serious.

Jackstar

Hey, Onan! What's your birthday?

Jackstar

Quote from: area51drone on June 06, 2014, 05:02:02 AM
Where has this thread gone, and will it ever come back?

I got bored. No.

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on June 06, 2014, 06:07:04 AM
Hey, Onan! What's your birthday?

People are gonna start calling you Glynis if you keep asking that...

Quote from: Jackstar on June 06, 2014, 06:06:18 AM
It's only 90% hilarious, don't get carried away! Also: never tell anyone your birthday again. I am serious.

Just checked.  Never did.  Posted a message saying so when mine happened last, but for some reason decided that might be a bad idea, so I erased it.  Why? ...

Used to be someone who posted on here... any time George has a guest on that had some bullshit in their past... this fucker would find it.  Don't know how easy or hard it was for him to do that... kind of reminded me of the PI that Noory had on a little while back, or the guy Art had on back in the day that wrote two books How To Find Anyone and How To Hide Your Assets and Disappear.

Anyway, IIRC... HAL9000 got into it with some psycho poster (Lilly), and he fucking unloaded on her.  If I'm incorrect on that, I'm sure someone that was around when it happened will chime in with their two cents.  Might even get bored and see if there's anything left of that myself... some messes require just a vacuum cleaner, others need a fucking blowtorch.

Jackstar

Quote from: bigchucka on June 06, 2014, 06:22:00 AM
People are gonna start calling you Glynis if you keep asking that...

Yeah, I fucked her.

McPhallus

Hal 9000 got banned for posting personal info on "regular" users, including Lilly.  At one point he had her picture as his avatar, which was pretty funny.

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on June 05, 2014, 07:35:04 PM
You've gotta be in the clique, mang. The FORUM clique.
NO fair.  All the funny dudes are in the clique.    I can be funny,too.

paladin1991

Quote from: Catsmile on June 05, 2014, 09:55:26 PM
Even better yet they use tools that science gave them to question science.
Uses computers and intertubes to question science... fucking magic.
How does it all work, wizzard?
NO.  That is radio.  FM.  Fucking Magic.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 06, 2014, 10:14:04 AM
NO fair.  All the funny dudes are in the clique.    I can be funny,too.

you have to be a regular angel dust user.

Mr. Fidget

I had the opportunity to know a fellow who spent years researching our current legal position as people, individuals, and human beings. His ideas were pretty simple, and I'm happy to share my uneducated synopsis here.
   Basically he said it all started with "God," "universal forces," or whatever manifestation of the "creator" works for everyone. This energy gave life to us beings, and gave us "law's."
   The law's were of a physical, and perhaps meta-physical nature. All the elements that form our reality... sound, light, gravity, seasonal progression, etc.
   We then gave "law" to our books as best we could, leading to the state we are in today, where every little action down to jaywalking is "codified."
   Unfortunately this balance has been reversed, and now the books give law to people, and people give law to the nature-force from either the podiums, alters, or newsdesks.
   As a result the books written by hands long departed are ruling our lives with RULE, called LAW, even though the rules bear no resemblance to the actual "law's of the universe."
   So it's all a bunch of fruit salad, with apples (gravity) & oranges (jaywalking) mixed up together, giving nothing perceptible other than a mess.
   In "common law" there had to be an injured party, someone harmed, before there was an action of law. Now the state injures all of us by enforcing laws that purportedly protect the public good, and it does so mainly upon the people least able to afford them. The magnates, and tycoons have no problem with the "fines," just the poor who can't compete with generations of wealth hoarding elite holding them down.
   All these law's were written by hands no more human, or capable than our own. Until we collectively as a species stand up for governing ourselves with rational rules, and give the credence back to real universal laws, we are just stuck treading water.

Mr. Fidget
ps. Starbucks large coffee is $2.25, and refills are free with a "gold card" earned by 12 purchases per year.

bigchucka

Quote from: McPhallus on June 06, 2014, 07:57:10 AM
Hal 9000 got banned for posting personal info on "regular" users, including Lilly.  At one point he had her picture as his avatar, which was pretty funny.

Now that you mention that... I think I missed when he did it, but read later that day the posts when it happened and when it was commented about... ya know when she was going apeshit.

bigchucka

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 06, 2014, 12:48:27 PM
   I had the opportunity to know a fellow who spent years researching our current legal position as people, individuals, and human beings. His ideas were pretty simple, and I'm happy to share my uneducated synopsis here.   

Mr. Fidget
ps. Starbucks large coffee is $2.25, and refills are free with a "gold card" earned by 12 purchases per year.

Sounds Jordan Maxwell-ish.

I brew up some coffee and heat up some store bought chocolate milk on the stove... and make my own "cafe mocha"s

albrecht

Quote from: bigchucka on June 06, 2014, 03:20:00 PM
Sounds Jordan Maxwell-ish.

I brew up some coffee and heat up some store bought chocolate milk on the stove... and make my own "cafe mocha"s
But good ol Jordan would then go on about the symbolism in the Starbucks logo and how it relates to various secret societies and government agencies and, especially, Sun Worship.

By the way, I've noticed that on Jordan's site he now prominently says "born Russell Pine." Site still looks circa 94 but interesting that he "updated it" to include his birth name.

bigchucka

Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2014, 04:25:00 PM
But good ol Jordan would then go on about the symbolism in the Starbucks logo and how it relates to various secret societies and government agencies and, especially, Sun Worship.

By the way, I've noticed that on Jordan's site he now prominently says "born Russell Pine." Site still looks circa 94 but interesting that he "updated it" to include his birth name.

Yeah, that's the site that he signed rights away to and then tried to steal back.. jordanmaxwell.com has no issue whatsoever exposing his birth name and "shady" past.  jordanmaxwellshow.com is the one that he currently uses... and you can donate to his "legal" fund there...

Mr. Fidget

I'm going to take off again, I am doing things to move forward. You folks have a good weekend, and a good till whenever. I'll keep checking for anything like a question about any specific details of any item of fact outlined above.
   In the event I do see such a manifestation of perceptual inquiry I'll likely stop by on a Friday, a "Fidget Friday" and post a reply. Just like you guys were doing so swell without me until 20 days ago, I was doing things I find interestingly occupying. None of those things involved having to interpret pre-sophomoric crass communication such as has made this thread UNFIT FOR GENERAL PUBLIC CONSUMPTION.
   My email link works fine, and there has been no contact yet from any forum member providing "missing" order info.
   It (in spite of the spite) has been interesting watching how "interaction" developed on this thread, and I think there have been some pretty superficial attacks on my character. Muddy water it is, however over time it will clear, and the underlying causes and conditions will be apparent.
   I for one wonder how much different this all would have gone if anyone from Art on down had taken the time to evaluate the forthcoming documentary information in a businesslike manner as it became available, when I attempted to present it in a timely manner. Instead Art, C2C, & CC employed the aforementioned "ostrich like" manner.
   I was wrong to not send the fidgets, but it was NOT because I would not, it was because I COULD NOT from the disadvantaged position of my "inexplicable" legal position conduct business.
   I've eaten one meal a day for decades, slept at times on stairs, and on the form you fill out for who to call in case of an emergency... I write "an ambulance."
   Obviously "mercy" is not in style this incarnation, and some of the more affluent populace should be ashamed of themselves.

Mr. Fidget
ps. /beginning of story
[attachimg=1]

area51drone

Now you're taking our Fridays?  Fuck you.

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on June 07, 2014, 12:51:22 AM
Now you're taking our Fridays?  Fuck you.
Is that your avatar talking to me?   Again? 

onan

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 08, 2014, 12:06:18 AM
Is that your avatar talking to me?   Again?

His avatar pm'd me... seems the avatar wants to get to know you. Aren't you the lucky one?

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 06, 2014, 11:38:25 PM
... I'll likely stop by on a Friday, a "Fidget Friday" and post a reply...

How very disappointing

McPhallus

Looks like the fucker didn't make his self-imposed Friday appointment.  Shocking.  Not that I mind his absence.

someguy

Quote from: McPhallus on June 15, 2014, 01:19:57 PM
Looks like the fucker didn't make his self-imposed Friday appointment.  Shocking.  Not that I mind his absence.

you give WAY too much of a shit about this, calm down spaz

mr fidget is awesome

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 27, 2014, 05:43:15 PM
Absolutely not. If you showed that I would be really impressed. It would mean 1) you were wronged and had a remedy at law (and it is always a good thing when the little guy can win in court), and 2) you were really trying to make things work.
It's Friday! No questions to answer, so I guess I'll just get this out of the way. After you make a complaint to the chief, if he tells you "no problem here," you can take it to the Citizens Police Review Board (since disbanded I think) and get a panel to review.
   They got around to it:
[attachimg=1]

There are a few ways it can go:
[attachimg=4]

Hard to get through the gauntlet:
[attachimg=2]

Few ever prove anything:
[attachimg=3]

Next time, we'll have the letter from the Chief!

Mr. Fidget
ps. Well Mr. Monk, as you can see there are documents. I made some errors in my posts with chronology, but for the most part, I've been accurate.

paladin1991

Aaaaaaand he's back.

b_dubb

Does anyone care? I'm curious.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2014, 05:18:21 PM
Oh, it's in the data.
Yes it is, here are the 17 year old tickets, with the 27 year early date. To say that this could happen by accident is a stretch, in my opinion.
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]

So aside from these documents, I could not get any info from the city or the police, until the case got to the DA.
[attachimg=3]

I may not have known what they said I did, but the Chief and Deputy did. The Chief got the file a couple days after my arraignment should have been, the Deputy on the morning of my 3rd call to Art. Then it just sat around hoping I'd go away. My repeated pressure at the DA made them cough it up on Dec 31 1997. I was on Art's show Aug. 13th, over four months before I had ANY IDEA WHY they said they could throw me to the ground. Nobody wanted to hear me say "I don't know why," but that was the truth.
[attachimg=4]

Mr. Fidget

Mr. Fidget

So the Chief reversed his assessment:
[attachimg=4]

[attachimg=1]

The matter of factness is a shame, not even a "We regret, or apologize." It's just a factual recount that the routing, investigation, and follow-up were botched, thats all. What did they do right? Not a damn thing.
   And the officer being "disciplined," I remember being told he was fired, might have been the CPRB, but I can't recall who. That would be some discipline, if so.

This shows the DA's office had it the whole time, since the guards faxed it the next day, but I got to wait till January 1998 to read what they claimed I did.
[attachimg=2]

Strange Universe... indeed.
[attachimg=3]

Mr. Fidget

The General

Let it go, man.  The 90's are over.

b_dubb

Quote from: The General on June 20, 2014, 09:49:07 PM
Let it go, man.  The 90's are over.
No shit.  He should hook up with Mad Man Markhum.  Maybe they can hitch a ride to 1997.  Or both get vaporized by a ridiculous surge of electricity.

Who in the hell is "Mr. Fidget"??