• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM

Lilith

Not one of my favorite topics, but Syrett is hosting again, so I'll try to be awake.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on March 30, 2019, 05:32:08 PM
:)

I enjoyed last nights show a LOT!
It was an interesting show and Syrett actually takes callers and, for the most part, lets them talk. And not just the usual tried-and-true, frequent callers. And Maginnis is a good guy and right about China. Interesting to hear a radio host on national air be as strident as Syrett was against them. Refreshing. All these talking points about Russia in the media is really taking attention from a far more insidious enemy, or competitor, not that there still are no threats from Russia but thinking of the future.  There also is a potential "enemy within" with the sheer numbers of Chinese students, Chinese investments, Chinese real estate transactions, immigration, etc.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: brig on March 30, 2019, 05:32:47 PM

The "Paranormal Contractors" guy was a bullshiter and con man, worst I've heard on C2C in years.  His talk of designing ghost detectors and capturers based on his study of the Unified Field Theory and the Philadelphia Experiment was hysterical.  Ian would have destroyed this clown.

Lilith

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 31, 2019, 01:10:00 PM
The "Paranormal Contractors" guy was a bullshiter and con man, worst I've heard on C2C in years.  His talk of designing ghost detectors and capturers based on his study of the Unified Field Theory and the Philadelphia Experiment was hysterical.  Ian would have destroyed this clown.

Sadly, the guest put me to sleep...

At least I got a good nights sleep LOL

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 31, 2019, 01:10:00 PM
But, according to what I heard Syrett just say,  his "device" was designed to "look like the Ark of the Covenant" and the other "some kind of combination of Tesla coils and a crossbow!"   ;D But guest comes back explaining it has "a crucifix: and a "center of Seraphim" and an "X-Box Center" "that shoots out millions of infrared beams," according to guest and "aura camera," who, somehow, get government contracts to clean up sites.  Come on, Uncle. Crazy is what C2C is all about.  ;)

I just got two lawn bags of POLLEN ONLY off the deck and driveway, going to address the leaves, again, soon. We got crazy situation down here where our Live Oaks trees lose leaves in spring. Along with the pollen that this year is coming off in waves.

albrecht

His recent C2C was ok. Mild-mannered Canadian talking with a new-agey Brit about Crop Circles. Not jarring on the ears when trimming some of my bushes and etc. Funny she said that crop circles could cure things like hay fever! But got back in for some water and open lines and those were pretty fun. Almost Art-like. Some good callers and stories. Every complex solution to an issue that could be, possibly explain more simply,   to people complaining that "aliens aren't everything" and coming up with more complex theories. And creepy stories like a mental patient standing on a wall and some others. All taken with aplomp by a mild-mannered Canadian. That guy, and the Bigfoot caller, should be a future guest with him because fun, crazy stuff.

Uncle Duke

Best open lines caller in recent memory this morning, a guy who claimed God was a mushroom.

Morgus

I recognized a couple of Noory's regular callers last night.
One was the woman who believes she is the reincarnation of Cleopatra, and also claimed she was Muhammad Ali's first girlfriend at age 13.
Another was Annie in Alabama complaining about somebody on ebay hacking paypal accounts.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on June 29, 2019, 03:34:35 PM
I recognized a couple of Noory's regular callers last night.
One was the woman who believes she is the reincarnation of Cleopatra, and also claimed she was Muhammad Ali's first girlfriend at age 13.

She also told us Mohammed Ali was the reincarnated Caesar, don't think that's been mentioned previously.

I'd like to hear Myke interview Cleopatra Jones

Lilith

Great Guest, Interesting Topic, BEST Host!  Who could ask for more?  This guest will be on for the full 2 hours.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: brig on June 30, 2019, 09:27:51 PM
Great Guest, Interesting Topic, BEST Host!  Who could ask for more?  This guest will be on for the full 2 hours.

heather wade

#friendshipt

Dateline

Thank you for making my Saturday night unto Sunday morning listenable and even anticipatory.

albrecht

A good show. I've noticed a lot of his guests have previously been on his show but still fun show and good C2C. Too bad he doesn't host more often. And Syrette, in his mild-mannered Canadian way, was clearly concerned about revealing specific names which was amusing. And is willing to take callers, which is refreshing, even when they disagree with guest.

albrecht

The paranormal investigator was ok because he talked about some local legends, in particular the "ghost wagon" in Eanes (outside of Austin, TX.) I've heard this legend. I'm suspect of the whole cotton-thing because that area wasn't into cotton (the area primarily limestone canyons, creeks, and cedar brakes.) In the area, which is now Rollingwood and Westlake, suburbs of Austin, it was mainly cedar chopping, ranching, small subsistence farms, goats, moon-shining, and outlawry (after the Indians were drove out and before the bridges, golf courses, mega-mansions and gated communities.) But I've heard that legend. In the general area he should've mentioned "Devil's Backbone," "Jacob's Well," haunted Driskill Hotel in downtown Austin, the "Hairy Man" near Round Rock, Smuggler's Cave in Rollingwood, etc.  Hole 4 & 5 at Lost Creek Country Club was known as "Devil's Hollow," due to odd lights and a "hairy man" being sighted there in the early '30s by Viola Marshall (of Marshall Ranch.)There are also several unmarked graves (bootlegging, Confederate/Union/Klan, feuds, lynchings and frontier justice, etc) and more legitimate family cemeteries in the area.

Reference, besides personal hearings, etc is "Eanes: Protrait of a Community" 1986

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on June 30, 2019, 09:27:51 PM

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2019, 08:50:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmgxl4hibgw
=============================================================
'Allo!
Yust passin' thru,wanna note Re:"Altamont"that:
1)Filmed by Mayles Bros crew in Super-16,one guy,young kid Geo. Lucas..during edits for thesis film,"THX 1138",q.v.
2)Vas you dere,cholly?..
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
][ 7VF ][
PPS:Hors De Combat 11mos in traction,near-life episode,etc--don't ask...

Quote from: albrecht on July 07, 2019, 04:28:38 PM
A good show. I've noticed a lot of his guests have previously been on his show but still fun show and good C2C. Too bad he doesn't host more often. And Syrette, in his mild-mannered Canadian way, was clearly concerned about revealing specific names which was amusing. And is willing to take callers, which is refreshing, even when they disagree with guest.
============================================================
'ALLO!
See previous post..i like his? guest? on Sat,about inner earth..book,"The Smoky God"is available on Australian Gutenburg...worth a read. Syrett is pretty good host,no kkold readers or qvacks yet...
hopin' am i that he gets more time,also Mz.Connie....i like her.hippie-dippie persona, good to calm me down,haven't joined blew-rock(sic) coterie yet,too ill and in debt about 200,000 simoleans from injuries last year...anny-one go into da sticks with her as hostess,yet?
PM me..Albert,da dwarf,you listenin??
"B_B"
PS:NO Logo!
"][ 7vf ]["

albrecht

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on July 28, 2019, 03:24:49 PM
============================================================
'ALLO!
See previous post..i like his? guest? on Sat,about inner earth..book,"The Smoky God"is available on Australian Gutenburg...worth a read. Syrett is pretty good host,no kkold readers or qvacks yet...
hopin' am i that he gets more time,also Mz.Connie....i like her.hippie-dippie persona, good to calm me down,haven't joined blew-rock(sic) coterie yet,too ill and in debt about 200,000 simoleans from injuries last year...anny-one go into da sticks with her as hostess,yet?
PM me..Albert,da dwarf,you listenin??
"B_B"
PS:NO Logo!
"][ 7vf ]["
Hello. Hope you are well. Sorry about the debt. Debt is slavery. Get out of it! Connie was good last night with the Hollow Earth guy and the psychiatrist.  But Syrett has grown on me. His mild manners when often confronting disturbing theories and frantic callers is nice. 

ps: far from Dwarf though I'm short in considerations, only with regard to the Nephalim, certain aliens, and NBA players. And my brother who has more hair so uses to an advantage in height tests.