• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 30, 2019, 02:38:13 PM
And for the past few years Norry doesn't have to compete with RCH for the "paranormal dates" at events.  RCH with his bolo ties, the hair, his wit and name-dropping, Kenny Rogers beard, and western leisure suits was a big block to Norry getting the chicks.

The "...and water for my friends" photo is of my personal favorites.
Isn't iHate, Media Inc basically bankrupt and under threat to go into receivership or bankruptcy and yet they still cut $500K a year for Norry? Couldn't that money be better spent on another mist tunnel in corporate?

"That's true."

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 28, 2019, 07:47:19 AM
Seems odd she would announce this in writing as opposed to making a last C2C appearance to reminisce and say goodbye to George and all her "fans." Wonder what the real story is? Is it possible George finally got embarrassed by LMH's poor investigative work and silly claims?

Either that or she got sick of his dopey questions.

On some station on TalkStreamLive I'm listening to an old Coast show with one of Jorch's experts on trends. The guest is going on and on about economic and social collapse that will happen in 2017 warning listeners to be prepared. LOL has ANY guest on Coast2Coast EVER been right about ANYTHING?

Now they're talking about terrorism and a plane that was headed to Egypt that went down. Jorch tells the guest that those terrorists better watch out because a guy like Donald Trump will nuke them. The guest who isn't quite the idiot Jorch is politely disagrees with Jorch about the nukes. Jorch's reaction to this 'That's just MY opinion.'

He's such a simpleton.

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 31, 2019, 05:47:34 PM
Either that or she got sick of his dopey questions.
Maybe she'll pull an April Fools' Day stunt.

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2019, 02:34:39 AM
Thanks for the reminder... So, what is it that keeps the man showing up night after night? A passion for the job? Intellectual curiosity? A pay cheque (I have to believe that he has been paid well enough over the years he does not really need the money.)

Is it some form of narcissism where he loves seeing his name on guest lists for "aliencon" and revels in the fact that people recognize him? Does he have no home life and nothing else to do with his remaining years on this earth?

I just can't figure it out. I used to say it was for the money- but that can no longer hold true...
He did have that international child he supported - probably needs college tuition now...  And his friends are aging, might need new organs....

WOTR

Quote from: 14 on April 01, 2019, 12:35:13 AM
He did have that international child he supported - probably needs college tuition now...  And his friends are aging, might need new organs....
And he probably needs to restock on the P90X supplements by now and top up the funds in the charity he set up.  ;)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: ItsOver on March 30, 2019, 02:30:11 PM
Without having his C2C gig to milk, I suspect his crooning tours would take a drastic nosedive, too.

Jorch may suck as a show host but he's made the most of his C2C position for his personal benefit and satisfaction.  Have some SuperBeets on me. ;)

He's the envy of many . . . . an American success story.
With George Clooney's looks and the voice and presence of a young Tony Bennett.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 01, 2019, 08:07:43 AM
And he's fun at parties.

They can't all get on an elevator together.  I knew about Tommee and Norry but wasn't aware of the girth of Ian. Wowsers!

ps: looks like Corsi will be on later in the week. I guess he is happy about "no more indictments." I wonder if Norry is going to do one of his April Fools Day jokes- maybe an update on the biracial, multi-gendered, 3headed person, who, I guess, now has only two heads since the black one, Bobo, died?

Jojo

[/quote]
Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 01, 2019, 05:08:34 PM
He's the envy of many . . . . an American success story.

OMG, how can you compare the two!  That's very irreverent.

The envy of many???  Have you seen George Noory's credit, hon? Here We Go Again's posts include alleged GN debt lists or credit reports.  He's had a boatload of expenses.  For instance, after his FIRST divorce, he put children through college.  I bet their Mama Bear made GN pay for their children's room, board & transportation in college too.  Maybe even beauty treatments & entertainment expenses.  Who knows!

He wouldn't even have had to pay supposed child support, alimony, divorce costs, new housing costs, and college room/board/tuition if he had stayed in his marriage.  From what he has said it sounds like he just let her go.  How is that an American success story?  He could have waited until emotions calmed down & then fought to keep his family under one roof instead of two.  But NOOOOOOOO, oh no, that did not happen, did it?  I don't think so, because he just went out & metaphorically purchased a new child bride, which can be deduced from the age difference. Trading in for a younger model so soon (as I understand it) seems like a real slap in the face to his first wife, although he claims they are still friends.  Guess she's not a Leo.

Ironically, I recall seeing somewhere that bridal expenses were on the alleged debt lists posted by Here We Go Again.  Whether it was for one of his children or one of his wives, it's got to be bad romance karma to have bridal purchases as bad debt.  The debt could have been a dispute with the retailer but still, he should have settled or gone to court instead of just letting the bill hang out there unpaid...  looks pretty bad.  People understand bad debt for medical, basic needs, furnace repair, etc...  But, bridal???  This isn't India.

Years and years of divorce expenses.  How long did alimony go on?  For how many wives?  Who paid lawyer(s) for two divorces?  Too bad he didn't date that one attorney back then that he allegedly saw years later bec maybe she would have represented him free of charge (uh, yeah, I bet she would have, wink, wink...  It's always good to have an attorney in the front pocke-, I mean back pocket.)

If he ended up paying for the children's college, then maybe his first wife had not remarried.  In which case, child support must have gone on a l-o-o-o-n-g time.  Which is fine.  He should support his children.  But the support must have been a considerable amount, given that he was something like the youngest radio exec in America at age 27.  Out in the world.  But, at home, falling in love with MTV filth.  How could he!  His wife was probably doing the dishes the whole time.

As for success, he spends half his life in one state and half in another.  Can't keep his pets, sells other animals like commodities, but then gets indignant if a date is too emphatic about not wanting animals (that's how I see the incident he described.)  He even had some excuse why he couldn't get back east after a family member passed away.  What kind of job is that?  Your father passes away & what?  There was some explanation but even when I heard it, I thought it was hog wash.  He presumably had the financial means to go home but he did not or could not do it.  Either way, "successful" is debatable in this context.

He is clearly chasing the dollar.  Being a roadie, writing books, doing his TV show, doing the radio show, and whatever else.  He must need the money because no one stays that busy without a good reason.  Maybe medical bills.  Like, a long time ago he had some.  And then his sister.  Probably plenty of others, too.  And, he has to pay Gaia TV, and the people who help him when he travels like producers, bands, drivers, venues, etc...  Eating on the road is not cheap either. 

Do you really think if he was a success story, he'd be working full time PLUS caravanning around like a gypsy, dancing with at least one drunk woman, senior citizens, heck, even a flippin' woman in GREEN pants!  Bizarre.  And spending nights in lonely hotels but turning down any decent woman who tried to get serious (Candy, Gini, and whoever else...)  Those ladies sound like charmers:  Attractive, good-natured, kind, emotionally generous, and skilled but he just metaphorically slayed their spirits with spears of Siberian ice.  That's not success.  Only a weirdo goes around acting single but not doing anything about it.  So, he's just using his sexuality for production value.  Maybe to try to buy a kidney for someone, I guess.  Tell me, even if that were the case, is it really ethical to exploit one's sexuality for charity, I mean, there must be moral limits.  Leading women on so they will pay to attend events.  I don't get it because men have bigger wallets in general, but all he seems to do is think he's Elvis on salt peter.

And another thing, lots of celebrities have to deal with extortion and blackmail.  If GN has any skeletons in the closet, he may be paying high storage rates.  I would say this about any celebrity, but you have to admit, he does look pretty unhappy.  Real American success stories are home at night, don't have much to blackmail in any case, and don't look so sleep-deprived that they can't even take the time to address the glaring typo on their LinkedIn title page.

Enviable?  No.  Hot?  Yeah.  Especially in three-quarter sleeve sweatshirts and jeans.  You don't need to wax, George - just get a lifesize guide and shimmy through it for a quick trim.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on April 01, 2019, 06:52:13 PM
They can't all get on an elevator together.  I knew about Tommee and Norry but wasn't aware of the girth of Ian. Wowsers!

ps: looks like Corsi will be on later in the week. I guess he is happy about "no more indictments." I wonder if Norry is going to do one of his April Fools Day jokes- maybe an update on the biracial, multi-gendered, 3headed person, who, I guess, now has only two heads since the black one, Bobo, died?
As for George, that's just a bad picture.  He's not that broad.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 14 on April 01, 2019, 09:49:27 PM
OMG, how can you compare the two!  That's very irreverent.

The envy of many???  Have you seen George Noory's credit, hon? Here We Go Again's posts include alleged GN debt lists or credit reports.  He's had a boatload of expenses.  For instance, after his FIRST divorce, he put children through college.  I bet their Mama Bear made GN pay for their children's room, board & transportation in college too.  Maybe even beauty treatments & entertainment expenses.  Who knows!

He wouldn't even have had to pay supposed child support, alimony, divorce costs, new housing costs, and college room/board/tuition if he had stayed in his marriage.  From what he has said it sounds like he just let her go.  How is that an American success story?  He could have waited until emotions calmed down & then fought to keep his family under one roof instead of two.  But NOOOOOOOO, oh no, that did not happen, did it?  I don't think so, because he just went out & metaphorically purchased a new child bride, which can be deduced from the age difference. Trading in for a younger model so soon (as I understand it) seems like a real slap in the face to his first wife, although he claims they are still friends.  Guess she's not a Leo.

Ironically, I recall seeing somewhere that bridal expenses were on the alleged debt lists posted by Here We Go Again.  Whether it was for one of his children or one of his wives, it's got to be bad romance karma to have bridal purchases as bad debt.  The debt could have been a dispute with the retailer but still, he should have settled or gone to court instead of just letting the bill hang out there unpaid...  looks pretty bad.  People understand bad debt for medical, basic needs, furnace repair, etc...  But, bridal???  This isn't India.

Years and years of divorce expenses.  How long did alimony go on?  For how many wives?  Who paid lawyer(s) for two divorces?  Too bad he didn't date that one attorney back then that he allegedly saw years later bec maybe she would have represented him free of charge (uh, yeah, I bet she would have, wink, wink...  It's always good to have an attorney in the front pocke-, I mean back pocket.)

If he ended up paying for the children's college, then maybe his first wife had not remarried.  In which case, child support must have gone on a l-o-o-o-n-g time.  Which is fine.  He should support his children.  But the support must have been a considerable amount, given that he was something like the youngest radio exec in America at age 27.  Out in the world.  But, at home, falling in love with MTV filth.  How could he!  His wife was probably doing the dishes the whole time.

As for success, he spends half his life in one state and half in another.  Can't keep his pets, sells other animals like commodities, but then gets indignant if a date is too emphatic about not wanting animals (that's how I see the incident he described.)  He even had some excuse why he couldn't get back east after a family member passed away.  What kind of job is that?  Your father passes away & what?  There was some explanation but even when I heard it, I thought it was hog wash.  He presumably had the financial means to go home but he did not or could not do it.  Either way, "successful" is debatable in this context.

He is clearly chasing the dollar.  Being a roadie, writing books, doing his TV show, doing the radio show, and whatever else.  He must need the money because no one stays that busy without a good reason.  Maybe medical bills.  Like, a long time ago he had some.  And then his sister.  Probably plenty of others, too.  And, he has to pay Gaia TV, and the people who help him when he travels like producers, bands, drivers, venues, etc...  Eating on the road is not cheap either. 

Do you really think if he was a success story, he'd be working full time PLUS caravanning around like a gypsy, dancing with at least one drunk woman, senior citizens, heck, even a flippin' woman in GREEN pants!  Bizarre.  And spending nights in lonely hotels but turning down any decent woman who tried to get serious (Candy, Gini, and whoever else...)  Those ladies sound like charmers:  Attractive, good-natured, kind, emotionally generous, and skilled but he just metaphorically slayed their spirits with spears of Siberian ice.  That's not success.  Only a weirdo goes around acting single but not doing anything about it.  So, he's just using his sexuality for production value.  Maybe to try to buy a kidney for someone, I guess.  Tell me, even if that were the case, is it really ethical to exploit one's sexuality for charity, I mean, there must be moral limits.  Leading women on so they will pay to attend events.  I don't get it because men have bigger wallets in general, but all he seems to do is think he's Elvis on salt peter.

And another thing, lots of celebrities have to deal with extortion and blackmail.  If GN has any skeletons in the closet, he may be paying high storage rates.  I would say this about any celebrity, but you have to admit, he does look pretty unhappy.  Real American success stories are home at night, don't have much to blackmail in any case, and don't look so sleep-deprived that they can't even take the time to address the glaring typo on their LinkedIn title page.

Wow.  Does the word "sarcasm" have any meaning to you?   How about the expression "tongue-in-cheek?"

ACE of CLUBS

14 . . . that's a lot of speculation and assumption on your part . . .
George Noory is a success by any standard. His name has become a household word. Who doesn't know who he is, or know the tunes he's written for top performers ?
Yes, there are many men who'd trade places with him. He's outlasted and surpassed all other night-time hosts . . . .
Thank you for your response . . .

Jojo

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 01, 2019, 10:15:20 PM
George Noory is a success by any standard. His name has become a household word. Who doesn't know who he is, or know the tunes he's written for top performers ?
Yes, there are many men who'd trade places with him. He's outlasted and surpassed all other night-time hosts . . . .
Where there's smoke, there's fire, as far as speculation.

As far as success, you and I just define success differently. 

Did you say, "Who... doesn't know the tunes he's written for top performers?" ---Huh?

I think Delilah, John Tesh, and others are right up there with him, and often at night.

Thanks for your input....

Morgus

Any guesses on what Noory may do for an April Fools joke tonight?
In the past, he did that stupid 3-headed person thing...

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on April 01, 2019, 10:45:04 PM
It was good until he described them as being of different races!

Mels-hole1984

My guess is he cuts out early and plays that stupid laughing track phone call describing old ladies beating a guy with bibles. Shits not even funny! Anybody want to take bets?

Ruteger

Jorch flubbed another name in tonight's news opener - surprised? Maybe he was watching Romeo and Juliet last night...? :o

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: 14 on April 01, 2019, 10:44:42 PM
Did you say, "Who... doesn't know the tunes he's written for top performers?" ---Huh?

I believe he wrote most of Michael Buble's songs, and a KD Lang tune . . . .

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 01, 2019, 10:15:20 PM

Not sure if you're serious. A household word? 99% of people under 40 have no idea who George Noory is. And most people over 40 don't know his name. He's on the radio when the vast majority of people are asleep.

He's a NOBODY.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 01, 2019, 11:29:49 PM
I believe he wrote most of Michael Buble's songs, and a KD Lang tune . . . .

oh lol - you were being facetious.

Dave IS the April Fools joke - except listeners have to deal with him year 'round.   :o

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 02, 2019, 12:53:16 AM
Dave IS the April Fools joke - except listeners have to deal with him year 'round.   :o
Um, no. :P

Mels-hole1984

Dave just asked if Stephen King was a ghost writer, followed by he's had a few huh? Brilliant George! He has an entire career of writing about ghosts amongst other things. The stupidity ceases to amaze me.

Mels-hole1984

And now he just referred to Bram Stocker as Graham Stroker.
Wth?

He is the dumbest 68 year old I've ever heard. It's .... beyond buhleef how limited his intellect and knowledge base is.

He just put out It's A Wonderful Life as an example of something or other for the thousandth time. He's Pavlov's Radio Host, he hears somebody say 'angel' and his simple brain shits out 'like Clarence the angel in the Jimmy Stewart movie' - the same way The Twilight Zone and Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top regularly for no reason get thrown out in conversation because he's working with such a limited inventory of knowledge.

I will guarantee you he hasn't read a real book in 20 years. Nor bought and listened to a music CD. Nor watched any movie nominated for an Academy Award. Nor watched any acclaimed and popular TV series. Nor played a video game.

He's an empty suit. His life is this shitty radio show, restaurants, I assume some interaction with his kids and grandkids, and the mundane tasks of life.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 02, 2019, 02:30:19 AM
And now he just referred to Bram Stocker as Graham Stroker.
Wth?
LOL.  Graham Stroker.  ??? What the Alexander Graham Hell?  Yeah, he's been riding on those "George Clooney looks" for way too long.  ;D