• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Final Torrent

Started by williedee, October 27, 2013, 12:04:08 AM

zeebo

Quote from: williedee on April 03, 2014, 01:31:07 PM
....I wasn't going to post today, but since people are freaking out I guess I'll let you know that I am uploading the files to the server tonight. Its done. Expect the magnet link shortly.

Willie & Friends, please ignore any silliness from any silly people.  THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK!!!

williedee

Quote from: zeebo on April 03, 2014, 07:02:51 PM
Willie & Friends, please ignore any silliness from any silly people.  THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK!!!

I'd be annoyed too if I had to wait this long  ;D

But yeah, I'm currently tagging everything, when that's done it will be ready to upload. Final size: 60.5 gigabytes. About 9 DVD-R's worth.

williedee

Okay, so my last step is the album art.

Which one do you guys like better?

or

They display perfect in VLC, but windows media player distorts the crap out of them lol. I am 90% sure I'm going with the bottom one.

Ward

My vote of course #1 looks like he's is recalling his Black Triangle Experience.

Plus look at the background "Midnight in the Desert" THAT should of been his new shows name IMHO.

Thanks again Williedee, and count me in for seeding @ 5 Mbps Up 24/7

Noble Eagle

First one gets my vote.

williedee

Quote from: Noble Eagle on April 04, 2014, 12:26:11 AM
First one gets my vote.

Okay, I changed the font of the first one. I'm going with it.
And with that, I am finished making changes. Its going gold!

bigchucka

Man, that could have been one hell of a competition to pick the right picture....  One place this should be put on is Demonoid, since back in the day that was one of the rare places to find good quality Art.

DocHolliday

Will seed for Art!!

And thank you for all your hard work.

bigchucka

Somewhat suprised no one has said "Will burn for Art!"  Ya know, put em on disc and send him a copy.  I guess there's too many different ways that could play out....

Renton

The hard work of the people who put this together is MUCH appreciated!!   ;D

Renton

Quote from: williedee on April 04, 2014, 12:35:22 AM
Okay, I changed the font of the first one. I'm going with it.
And with that, I am finished making changes. Its going gold!

That's the money shot right there.

cweb

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone involved in this!

We need to buy williedee a case of beer or something.

bigchucka

CTCAM thinks "opening the vault" is making the last five years available.  Big sign on their home page.  Gave me a bigchuckle.

wr250

Quote from: bigchucka on April 04, 2014, 10:54:50 AM
CTCAM thinks "opening the vault" is making the last five years available.  Big sign on their home page.  Gave me a bigchuckle.

if they would make 88-95 available then that would be great

williedee

Quote from: wr250 on April 04, 2014, 10:57:11 AM
if they would make 88-95 available then that would be great

Queen

ok i have a screw loose does this torrent include up to dark matter?

williedee

Quote from: NIN2 on April 04, 2014, 01:58:08 PM

yes.

jazmunda

Quote from: NIN2 on April 04, 2014, 01:58:08 PM

Yes but will only be available for six weeks.

Still too soon?

Ward

Quote from: jazmunda on April 04, 2014, 03:25:25 PM
Yes but will only be available for six weeks.

Still too soon?

LOL Jaz , nah its perfect timing

Seems like were all awaiting this torrent more then Sept. 2015, but maybe that will change.

Queen

Quote from: williedee on April 04, 2014, 02:32:17 PM
yes.

is this the offcial list of what the torrent will contain?

http://pastebin.com/Jsd6hVkE

i went their and saw a bunch of errors in titles and scrolled down and tried to edit didnt work :-(

MV/Liberace!

just so i don't have to do a research project, is there a link to the torrent file or a magnet link?

Noble Eagle

Quote from: MV on April 04, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
just so i don't have to do a research project, is there a link to the torrent file or a magnet link?

Not yet.

someguy

williedee said he was gonna post a magnet link sometime

bigchucka

Quote from: someguy on April 04, 2014, 06:55:24 PM
williedee said he was gonna post a magnet link sometime

I'd like some info hash, please.

williedee

I'll post it as soon as its done. MV will I be able to edit my first post with it?

And another bit of news. Working with another member of this forum I have come into a large number of new shows.. I will try to incorporate as many as possible without delaying the release of the torrent too much..

Luna

The first one! (album art). Quick, someone photoshop an alien ship above him, maybe beamingg him upwards!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: williedee on April 04, 2014, 09:21:42 PM
I'll post it as soon as its done. MV will I be able to edit my first post with it?

And another bit of news. Working with another member of this forum I have come into a large number of new shows.. I will try to incorporate as many as possible without delaying the release of the torrent too much..

Nice! and thanks!!! ... listening to all of Art's old shows in order, will be the closest we'll ever have to be a being a time traveler.