Author Topic: Art Bell  (Read 12407361 times)

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #67260 on: December 16, 2015, 09:35:37 PM »
I fail to understand how night vision, video cameras, and AR-15's couldnt have resolved this.

Operation Desert Midnight. WE CAN GET THIS DONE!  8)

« Reply #67261 on: December 16, 2015, 09:35:45 PM »
That's cool of Art to check in, and remain a bellgabber in spite of all the recent fallout here.  And I respect him alot for his candor on things.  I do hope they catch this knucklehead, and Art & family can remain safe and relatively stress-free. 

I'm sad to say though that my earlier enthusiasm has transitioned into a kind of numb indifference at this point.  If Art pops up on the air sometime, great, I'm sure I'll listen.  But I'm so over any hype/speculation/rumors about possible future developments.   

In any case thanks for all the great shows Art, including the last several months.

+1

So very, very sad that it is over...and that it ended this way...again.

Thank you for all the great times and memories Art. May the force be with you and yours always.

I was all in for "wanna take a ride" and I've done this latest one with you, one time too many...there won't be a next time for me. 

« Reply #67262 on: December 16, 2015, 09:40:15 PM »
..there may be no show for Art to return to...
This.  If Art doesn't step up and plan to be on some shows on a semi-regular basis, it's over for MITD with the current set up.

« Reply #67263 on: December 16, 2015, 09:41:27 PM »
Oh just fuck off Paper boy. You suck shit. I'm tired of you slamming Art when you are not even a fan - why are you even posting here? Go suck Dave's dick.
I think I love you

« Reply #67264 on: December 16, 2015, 09:42:41 PM »
Art if you do come back randomly how much notice will we get? I understand you not wanting to give the stalker any notice but it's kind of a waste for a talent like you to play to an empty stadium. I just couldn't justify keeping the sub active on the off chance you did return for a night here or there. Godspeed and enjoy your family and keep em safe. You on air presence will be missed. The drama surrounding you not so much.

Because your $5 would be better spent on a 6pack or a BigMac meal. Nice fan.  ::)

« Reply #67265 on: December 16, 2015, 09:44:30 PM »
+1

So very, very sad that it is over...and that it ended this way...again.

Thank you for all the great times and memories Art. May the force be with you and yours always.

I was all in for "wanna take a ride" and I've done this latest one with you, one time too many...there won't be a next time for me.

Then just go away and quit polluting this Art Bell FAN forum with your negativity. Bitch. Please. And good riddance. Bitch.

« Reply #67266 on: December 16, 2015, 09:47:18 PM »
Then just go away and quit polluting this Art Bell FAN forum with your negativity. Bitch. Please. And good riddance. Bitch.

I can honestly say the irony of your comments are lost on you.

« Reply #67267 on: December 16, 2015, 09:48:20 PM »
Oh just fuck off Paper boy. You suck shit. I'm tired of you slamming Art when you are not even a fan - why are you even posting here? Go suck Dave's dick.

Maybe you're right.

You da man, Art!

« Reply #67268 on: December 16, 2015, 09:48:41 PM »

« Reply #67269 on: December 16, 2015, 09:48:44 PM »

Its just tough love.

« Reply #67270 on: December 16, 2015, 09:49:02 PM »
I think I love you

But I want to know for sure...

WILD THING!

« Reply #67271 on: December 16, 2015, 09:49:04 PM »

The irony of your idiocy is lost .. honestly. Newb. You can go as quickly as you came. Thanks.

« Reply #67272 on: December 16, 2015, 09:52:01 PM »
Maybe you're right.

You da man, Art!

You were a LOT more entertaining and (seemed to be) marginally creative with your doodles about Dave and Tommy. Maybe go back to the drawing board?

« Reply #67273 on: December 16, 2015, 09:52:03 PM »
The irony of your idiocy is lost .. honestly. Newb. You can go as quickly as you came. Thanks.

I just came In my pants. I'm gay for you now. So very, very gay. But, not too gay... kisses

« Reply #67274 on: December 16, 2015, 09:56:12 PM »
I just came In my pants. I'm gay for you now. So very, very gay. But, not too gay... kisses

Sorry .. I don't swing that way. But if I did -- Shredded Vagtard has claimed first dibs on me.  But I'm sure he looks nothing like his gaydar alert avatar.   

« Reply #67275 on: December 16, 2015, 09:57:14 PM »
Maybe they didn't listen because they got fed up with Art's garbage earlier than others, but still want to comment on his latest.

+1

« Reply #67276 on: December 16, 2015, 09:57:35 PM »
Sorry .. I don't swing that way. But if I did -- Shredded Vagtard has claimed first dibs on me.  But I'm sure he looks nothing like his gaydar alert avatar.

Your power level autism is showing.

« Reply #67277 on: December 16, 2015, 09:57:40 PM »
You were a LOT more entertaining and (seemed to be) marginally creative with your doodles about Dave and Tommy. Maybe go back to the drawing board?

« Reply #67278 on: December 16, 2015, 09:58:03 PM »

« Reply #67279 on: December 16, 2015, 09:58:32 PM »

« Reply #67280 on: December 16, 2015, 09:58:44 PM »
Because your $5 would be better spent on a 6pack or a BigMac meal. Nice fan.  ::)

Are you kidding me? I'm on a very fixed income. I have a kid who needs a variety of medications and the prices fluctuate and some of them aren't covered. You seriously want me to piss my money down the toilet on the off chance Art may come back. I'm a huge fan and was one of the first to subscribe this time around. That money was for Art not for anyone else. Who the fuck made you the arbiter of what makes someone a fan. For how many years will you piss your money down the toilet waiting for a return. Oh I forgot I was talking to a superfan.

« Reply #67281 on: December 16, 2015, 09:59:42 PM »

Oh, you big silly tease.

« Reply #67282 on: December 16, 2015, 09:59:46 PM »
+1

And yet you still come here to shit all over Art's FAN forum. Nice. Here's some attention for you too. Tard. Miss your mommy?

« Reply #67283 on: December 16, 2015, 10:00:29 PM »
And yet you still come here to shit all over Art's FAN forum. Nice. Here's some attention for you too. Tard. Miss your mommy?

« Reply #67284 on: December 16, 2015, 10:02:15 PM »
I am nowhere as rich as Art, but if people were doing those sorts of things to me, I would be getting a second mortgage and taking the full tilt boogie approach to varmint tranquilization. Nothing else would make a whole lot of sense. Wait and see what happens, thats a victims mentality.

Every second of roof time would be worth it to get the SOB. As long as I had my CC Radio with me and ear buds.

I’m with you guys.  But then, I get off on going Col. Kurtz when someone messes with me, because I’m a bit unhinged.  I don’t have a young daughter to worry about though.  Frankly I’d probably go to a lot of trouble to consult some security experts and set up an elaborate trap for the sniveling vermin, and it would work.  But it would be an unhealthy obsessive endeavor (I’m reminded of another Bill Murray film, featuring a gopher, lol).  Not really sure I’d be comfortable letting my wife and a young daughter see that side of me.

The triumph would be so damn satisfying though =D

Has Art ever interviewed Jesse Ventura?   Ventura might have some good contacts - well except for that whole lawsuit thing.  I imagine that probably blew those contacts up.

Ah the hell with it.  Bad idea   

Dog the Bounty Hunter with a glock high on arctic chaga would do the trick.

I’m sure that Art could call any number of folks with professional paramilitary contacts…Dog would not be on that list…lol.  You’d want someone very sly, very intense, and virtually invisible…until that pivotal moment to strike.

« Reply #67285 on: December 16, 2015, 10:03:36 PM »
Maybe they didn't listen because they got fed up with Art's garbage earlier than others, but still want to comment on his latest.

Nah, you're just never happy with anything. Literally. Ever. Bell bites, Dave sucks, George Knapp is boring, RCH blows, all phone in callers are terrible, MV's bumpers suck etc. etc. etc. Dark Matter could still be on today and I guarantee you'd be bitching about it.

« Reply #67286 on: December 16, 2015, 10:03:43 PM »
Your power level autism is showing.

Turbo faggotry: ENGAGE, MAXIMUM ASPERGERS!

« Reply #67287 on: December 16, 2015, 10:04:01 PM »
This.  If Art doesn't step up and plan to be on some shows on a semi-regular basis, it's over for MITD with the current set up.
Yes. Without Art, there's no network. Without a network, there's no show.

« Reply #67288 on: December 16, 2015, 10:05:49 PM »

Haha...wait - so who is Shredded Vagtard?

« Reply #67289 on: December 16, 2015, 10:05:52 PM »
Nah, you're just never happy with anything. Literally. Ever. Bell bites, Dave sucks, George Knapp is boring, RCH blows, all phone in callers are terrible, MV's bumpers suck etc. etc. etc. Dark Matter could still be on today and I guarantee you'd be bitching about it.